Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 123: Much Suicide. Very Squad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 123: Much Suicide. Very Squad.

Ceej and Rob hang out with the Joker, Harley and the rest of the Suicide Squad.

This entire episode is one giant spoiler-filled conversation about the new Suicide Squad movie. Did they like the movie? Did they hate it? Does Ceej want to get a “damaged” tattoo now? Did Rob warm up to the over-sexualized Harley Quinn? Find out the answers to all of these questions and more in this amazingly focused episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

The idea of Joker being a Tyler Durden personality in Harley's head would be too good for these movies.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It would have helped me enjoy it more possibly though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ceej likes Batman Beyond?

That show was nothing more than Spider-Man as Batman in the future.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

yeah, I never got the love for that show. Just like any of those bullshit 2099 titles, it's just lame and silly.

Comment

Very few people write for Enchantress for the reasons shown in the film.

It's super hard making the character work for any extended period of time.

Comment

Rerb is fucking smoking Ceej. While I liked the movie, Rerb is actually critically taking it apart.

Ceej: "I like Skrillex, Jokers and Hot Topic"

Comment

haha, thanks man. I was just legitimately upset with the movie. I wanted to love this movie so badddddd.

Comment

The best part of the Enchantress was the fact she was like a Japanese Water Demon or something. That was cool. Otherwise she's so powerful YET not powerful at all depending on the scene. Silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    haha, thanks man. I was just legitimately upset with the movie. I wanted to love this movie so badddddd.

Now, you know how I felt about Man of Steel.

Comment

yeah, It was just so hard to wrap my mind around how they could take this premise and make it so goddamn boring in execution and tone.

Comment

You guys ever get on that awful Ghostbusters redo?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Nope. At least I haven't. I don't belive Ceej saw it either.

Comment

I enjoyed listening to your byplay during the podcast. You two are funny!
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X