No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would rather see 'Damage, Inc.' make it to the screen. The idea of following around an insurance company dealing with the aftermath of superhero battles could be funny as hell.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      ALFRED, INC.

The latest cash-grab, I mean cross-over from DC.
      The film is just Michael Caine walking around the Wayne Mansion tidying things up, enjoying a cup of tea and watching day-time television.

It cost $300 million.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Why in the hell were five writers credited?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• it was the months and months of re-shoots that did it. Factor in the yearlong post-production to get all of the CGI special effects done as well as the last minute 3D conversion, and yeah...300 million sounds about right.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't forget Nolan's producing price-tag and Bale's salary for showing up on the set for a half-hour in his pajamas to scream off-camera "ALFRED! WE'RE OUT OF OATMEAL!"
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              would rather see 'The Wrecking Crew' than that cunt Destroyer make it to the screen.
              Ferxed.

And no, not this one.

This one.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why do I think the first pic you linked to would make for a better movie, McMeatbag?

Comment

• That'd be fantastic if that was who was in the suit.

C.D. OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

The Cheech in the Armor looks like a pissed off street lamp on dianabol.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-30-2011, 01:15 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The reaction shots from Portman and Dennings would be astonishing.

Comment

• C.D. looked at Portman.

BAM

(S)Portin'ababybump,man

(Fuckin' marryin' a dancer? Give me a fucking break.)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Somewhere, in a movie theater, Ari's head explodes as he watches this.

Comment

• Justice League Won't Feature Henry Cavill's Superman?!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That's not a surprise. When they were trying to make it before they said that Bale wouldn't be Batman and they would cast new people for Justice League.

Comment

• So convoluted and stupid, the public may just eat this bullshit up with a soup spoon.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                When they were trying to make it before they said that Bale wouldn't be Batman and they would cast new people for Justice League.
                                Yes. But that script was originally written and planned as a vehicle for Bale and Brandon Routh. The original screenplay played off Superman Returns and Batman Begins with the latter film being a major plot point (Talia al Ghul wanted revenge for Daddy's death).

Bale was offered and he (wisely) said, "Fuck no!" so they went ahead and reworked the script.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X