No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only legit issue I read is that the cover mechanic is wonky. I think I'll manage.

Comment

• I wasn't trying to be a nay sayer, just that eurogamer tends to be a bit less hype and a bit more indepth.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The only legit issue I read is that the cover mechanic is wonky. I think I'll manage.
        Same thoughts. I'll wait a few days to see the consensus, as this game was not on my radar at all. And I've been quite liberal with my money lately.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Buying tequila before the end of the day, canceling all appointments for tomorrow, and drinking my way through this game tonightmorrow.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait, how is this different from any other day, Russ?

Comment

• I have been going easy on the sauce for a while now.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                I have been going easy on the sauce for a while now.
                I made it 4 days with no beer. Turns out, I need beer.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have that old familiar feeling, that old nostalgic feeling, for hearing the hiss of a bottle opening and the cap hitting the counter.

Lucky for me, there's a few in the fridge.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://xbox360.ign.com/#

Just check out the RDR video review. The gameplay video is so hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I made it 4 days with no beer. Turns out, I need beer.
                      Going crazy, eh?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Gonna start going all week without drinking on weekdays, save for holidays. This should be fun.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• At a certain point you don't even notice it.

*stifled sobbing*
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm thinking about taking up drinking during the week, you know to balance the universe and all.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              Gonna start going all week without drinking on weekdays, save for holidays. This should be fun.

I tried that. Goddamn, LOST is not as fun sober. Well alcohol sober.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I tried that. Goddamn, LOST is not as fun sober. Well alcohol sober.
                                AND QUOTED.

Comment

Working...
                                X