X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farooq for Black Panther.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Weren't they talking about Will Smith for Captain America at one point?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Damon would be aces. Also, I'd kill to have a Rob Riggle Captain America. That would GLORIOUS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          Weren't they talking about Will Smith for Captain America at one point?
          Aw hell nawwww!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I wouldn't mind a black cap, but the whole "sending an Aryan stereotype to fight Aryan idolaters" would be lost.

But then in its place would be the "Aryan ideologues get beat the fuck out of by Jesse Owens in flag regalia".

Which would be awesome. Damon or Smiff, we win.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

This better be set in WWII. Otherwise fuck it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's the whole crux of the character's existence, so not including it would be the dumbest idea since having Dr. Jones find out that the treasure was knowledge.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  It's the whole crux of the character's existence, so not including it would be the dumbest idea since having Dr. Jones find out that the treasure was knowledge.
                  Agreed with you & Rob.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, but we all know they could gloss over WWII in the credits and have him frozen and unthawed in present time.

Comment

Or have Iraq replace WWII. Lazy film making.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Or have Iraq replace WWII. Lazy film making.
                        They've already established that it's going to be WW2, though. I'm 99% sure on this.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                          They've already established that it's going to be WW2, though. I'm 99% sure on this.
                          I hope so. But it is Hollywood.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's WW2, with The Avengers film thawing him in the beginning. I could be wrong, this is Hockentown.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Yeah, but we all know they could gloss over WWII in the credits and have him frozen and unthawed in present time.
                              Ruining the whole "man out of time" aspect of the character?

Yeah, they might do that if they were partial to adopting Fox's approach, thankfully the property resides under Marvel's umbrella where such a propensity to superhero genre shitfuckery is somewhat limited.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Which would be awesome. Smiff, we win.
                                Why it won't work:

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Aw hell nawwww!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X