Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their breakfast Toaster sandwiches? *drool*

Oh, and French Toast sticks.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      EDIT: I am not kidding Lisa. They are delicious. And they aren't massive so you don't feel like you're gorging. I typically order 2 of them when I want one...and a cherry slush.
      Originally posted by V View Post
      Plus they do breakfast all day...

The breakfast burritos have tots in them, and induce orgasms in all who consume them.
      (*Weeps bitterly over the lack of Sonics on the east coast*) Do you know the first and only time I've ever had Sonic? The one day off we had out at the Habitat build in Georgia in 2000! TEN YEARS since my only trip to Sonic!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Frito pie burrito. It's a Frito pie...inside a burrito. YES.
        I just ejaculated chili.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Oh shit, Vin, YES! The steak breakfast burrito filled with scrambled eggs, tater tots, southwest sauce, and steak fajita is OMFG. Jalapenos on request.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            (*Weeps bitterly over the lack of Sonics on the east coast*) Do you know the first and only time I've ever had Sonic? The one day off we had out at the Habitat build in Georgia in 2000! TEN YEARS since my only trip to Sonic!
            The closest Sonic to you is located at 156 ROUTE 17 NORTH, HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ 07604

Go. Eat. LIVE!

Comment

There are two Sonic's in SoCal, one one the way to Bakersfield. The other, by the mexican border.

Correction, there are two more in Orange County. One in Anaheim and the other in Huntington Beach.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I just ejaculated chili.
                Good thing it wasn't fritos. OUCH!!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Unless it was the kind of chili with beans and jalapeños. Man either option just made me cross my legs.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    I just ejaculated chili.
                    LULZ!!!

Oh shit, Vin, YES! The steak breakfast burrito filled with scrambled eggs, tater tots, southwest sauce, and steak fajita is OMFG. Jalapenos on request.
                    AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by V View Post
                    The closest Sonic to you is located at 156 ROUTE 17 NORTH, HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ 07604

Go. Eat. LIVE!
                    I can't! I can't! I have no car, I rely on public transportation, I'd have to take a bus and a cab and a train to get there!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I can understand Lisa. I'm not gonna drive down to the OC for fast food.

Now perhaps I'd go for fast food and a trip to the Nixon library.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        LULZ!!!

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

I can't! I can't! I have no car, I rely on public transportation, I'd have to take a bus and a cab and a train to get there!
                        Borrow or steal one. You have no choice. FULFILL YOUR DESTINY TO HAVE A BURRITO WITH TOTS!

Comment

The einvolkeinreicheinarbys tag? Priceless.

Comment

I had to expand on the racial purity bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              The einvolkeinreicheinarbys tag? Priceless.
                              I am cryin' over here!

Comment

Sonic might be alright but the burgers that have texas toast instead of a regular bun are shit. Or maybe it's just that one Sonic. Either way, not good. The shakes, however, are glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X