No announcement yet.

Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also started a " sandy vaginas" tag...feel free to blow that shit up.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Can we change the tag that says "Bryan is gay for viet" to "BiG B+nerdious=4Ever"

Comment

Go add it to the same threads and I'll delete the old one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Done...and the ones that didn't make sense were deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Oh, I'm sorry. I've been to busy to check my spelling. How about you go stick a cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up?
            By the way, for anyone that DO NOT know me, I say this a lot. Bryan took it the wrong way. And by that I mean he took it up the butt and it got stuck up there.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

By the way, for anyone that DO NOT know me, I say this a lot. Bryan took it the wrong way. And by that I mean he took it up the butt and it got stuck up there.
              how about DOES NOT...

Comment

I had does not but it sounded weird. I changed that post quite a few times.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Likely story.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

big b = bigbackhair is one of my fav tags atm.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Chud got rid of the tags. Fuck, what happened to that place? The AICN Talkbacks have become more dignified.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Like I said, the place has gone full retard.

This is why I get my funny from The A.V. Club commentors. For some reason they always make me laugh.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Just that time of the year for Chud again. Every year it seems like it goes through some kind of internal trauma and sheds a few members. Odd to see Patrick leave though.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I just remember that Brad Millette and I bonded over our hatred of Ripoll back in the day. Which was nice, cause Brad hated me for some reason haha.

Comment

But yeah, the boards do this shit every year. And really, it's because people get so up tight.

Comment

Working...
                                X