No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just gotta find time. Every free second I have is Metal Gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Gotdamn, is everyone a thief in Sheriff Callie's Wild West? Every damn day there's someone stealing trail mix, peppers, pies, you name it.

Edit: never mind, this time it's Deputy Peck being dumb and not noticing there's a hole in his bag of trail mix. Did I mention I'm home sick today, watching cartoons with my kid?
      Glorious. This entire post speaks to me.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Gotdamn, is everyone a thief in Sheriff Callie's Wild West? Every damn day there's someone stealing trail mix, peppers, pies, you name it.

Edit: never mind, this time it's Deputy Peck being dumb and not noticing there's a hole in his bag of trail mix. Did I mention I'm home sick today, watching cartoons with my kid?
        Bwahahahaha.

I also wished she'd manage to shoot that retarded Oso fucking bear in the head. How he managed to graduate from spy school is ridiculous.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        almost done with Narcos. More of you guys need to watch this.
        It's in the cue. I have The Flash on deck next Monday night....
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          almost done with Narcos. More of you guys need to watch this.
          Metal Gear fucked up the last week or so for me, I finally watched the Mr. Robot finale last night. I've been highly anticipating Narcos when I heard Oberyn Martell was going to be in it, so that's jumping to the front of the queue.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's fucking AMAZING.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It really is excellent. It's so good that I don't want to binge watch it so I'm only a few episodes in.

And oh shit, Longmire hit Netflix today! So much good TV!

Comment

• LONGMIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAY NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!?!?!??!!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• First look at Hawkgirl and Hawkman from Legends of Tomorrow.

Can't wait for that series.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Needs a touch more green.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So am I the only who thinks Hawkman looks like a silly superhero?

Comment

• Mr Robot.

Well, that first episode hooked me.

Despite the main lead's bulging eyes.

Comment

• The bulging eyes kind of accentuate some character traits so they're perfect.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's like Dave Franco's weird fucked up mutant twin.

Comment

• Longmire coming strong out of the box. Fuck Major Dad.

Comment

• Just finished Season 2 of Ray Donovan. Love this. But I want to see how they eke a third season out of this, considering the state everything's in at this point.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X