• Show
Clear All

• "He's particular about how I taste."

So glad this show is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      "He's particular about how I taste."

So glad this show is back.
      Hannibal is soooo good. I kind of wish I was binge watching this season, but that would mean waiting.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Ep felt a little disjointed to me but it's still better than 99.8% of tv shows out there.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I haven't seen any of these since the 1st couple eps of season 1, so I was a little lost when my wife and I watched this last night. At her urging. Gotta love that woman. . . .
          Anyway, I agreez wit Jersh. Something just seemed off kilter about the whole episode.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Oh, Iggy, you gotta go back and watch from the beginning. It's free streaming if you have Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Why the hell would you start with season 3? Terrible decision Ig.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, get hannibal talk in the Hannibal thread.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RURGgFuf7c8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That could be hysterical.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We do! We couldn't get them on On Demand, and thus my viewing has stalled.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        also, get hannibal talk in the Hannibal thread.
                        BUT IT'S WHAT'CWE WATCHING RERB!!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sense8

Love love love. It has to be binge-watched, but goddammit.

Alright, The Flash, here I am.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Sense8

Love love love. It has to be binge-watched, but goddammit.

Alright, The Flash, here I am.
                            Yeah, jumped into Sense8 last night and yeah, kind of digging it. That one scene caught me off guard but totes enjoyed it.

Comment

• At first I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

By the end you'll be "niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice."
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Girls is on Amazon Prime now so I watched a few episodes. I find Lena Dunham to be rather annoying but I surprisingly like this. I mean, Dunham's and Driver's characters are human pestilence but everything else is pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                                X