No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First episode of The Strain was pretty bad. Supposedly the second episode is much better, so I will give it one more. My best friend had the perfect description for the bad guy.

Spawnula.

Comment

• Hahaha, that is perfect.

It really bothers me that the coffin was completely full when Spawnula was already out and about.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sPNHIz1-8aM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll give it a chance.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty good cast, but what a weird thing to adapt into a TV show. Seems to be following the movie point by point, not telling something new like Fargo.

Comment

• You gotta be fucking kidding me.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Half way through the first episode of The Strain.

Spoiler: spoilers 
              WHY DID THEY KILL OFF DIVOFF? DAMMIT
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                First episode of The Strain was pretty bad. Supposedly the second episode is much better, so I will give it one more. My best friend had the perfect description for the bad guy.

Spawnula.

I actually really dug this first episode. If the second is better, than sweet. This will most certainly get a season pass.

Comment

• Liked the second episode of The Strain. Still on board. Creepy girl is creepy.

Comment

• WOO SEASON 2 OF FARGO COMING. YES.

all new story, all new cast. yay!

Comment

• Yeah, pumped as hell over that. I really hope that they set the new one during the Summer months, though. We're only a frozen tundra for 11 months out of the year, not 12.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• one month of pure rain and ridiculous heat/humidity

Comment

• Hell yes.

Comment

• One request: bring back Keith Carradine.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Liked the second episode of The Strain. Still on board. Creepy girl is creepy.
                              It's not lighting my world on fire, or anything (I hate the guy playing Eph; but then again, I hated Eph when I read the books), but it seems to be finding its sea legs. The scene where Spawnula makes his first stateside kill was worth the price of admission alone. I'm hoping the exterminator guy lives up to the potential set by the literary character. And I can't wait to see what the elders are like. If that sucks, I may have to give this sow its walking papers. But I'll stick it out until then.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                One request: bring back Keith Carradine.
                                reports that season two of Fargo will be primarily set in Sioux Falls, S.D., in 1979, with some of the story taking place in Luverne, MN. Creator Noah Hawley noted that the first season often referenced Sioux Falls, which was by design. The new season will again shoot in and around Calgary, Alberta.

It’s a prequel to season one, basically, with a new actor cast to play the younger version of Lou Solverson, played in the first season by Keith Carradine. In this storyline, Lou will be 33, newly back in the States from the Veitnam War. The mother of his daughter Molly will be in the show, too, but not played by Alison Tolman, who played Molly in season one. Hawley admitted that the American Horror Story concept of giving new roles to the same cast each season was a good one, but doesn’t want to imitate that show. Molly will be in this season, but she’ll be four years old.
                                So not Carradine but his character will be back. Too bad they can't just ape AHS. I really like how they use the same actors in different roles.

Comment

Working...
                                X