No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This brand of internet outrage hadn't gotten popular until very recently.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not outraged, just puzzled they went so WILDLY different from the books. In the books Cersei's only problem is that they may be found out by the septons, in the show it's very rapey. I'd say the two are drastically different and it really makes me wonder Da Fuq they doing mang?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The timeline is different. Jaime got back muck quicker. I trust the showrunners.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So, the Vale.

Fuck that place.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            This brand of internet outrage hadn't gotten popular until very recently.
            QFT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So, the Vale.

Fuck that place.
              Robin tossing that glass robin out the Moon Door? Little fucking ingrate.

Comment

• If Robin doesn't take flight by the end of this show SO HELP ME GOD...............
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I kinda feel bad for Littlefinger.

Is this wrong? I don't think it is.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I feel bad for he and Varys. Not sure where that puts me on the moral spectrum of Westeros.

Comment

• I used to know a few girls who were like Lysa. Sweet one second, raging hurricanes of fury the next.

Bi-polar. Westeros haz them.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I feel bad for he and Varys. Not sure where that puts me on the moral spectrum of Westeros.
                        I have to ask, why? They're the puppeteers!

Comment

• Because the puppets have free-will and may turn on them.

Varys has to walk quietly around Cersi. She doesn't really like him all that much and he is well-known among the high and mighty of Westeros as a "spider".
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Uncle Fester has my sympy because he is Uncle Fester.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I kinda feel bad for Littlefinger.

Is this wrong? I don't think it is.
                              Hey, the man fucks like a beast. Let him plow his way to power.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I feel bad for he and Varys. Not sure where that puts me on the moral spectrum of Westeros.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I have to ask, why? They're the puppeteers!
                              That. These guys are the top dogs in Westeros, so any poor accomodation is purely temporary setback. Such as fucking an insane bitch.

Anyway, loved the way it deviates from the books. Suc has the Locke character, up to the Night's King!

And it's a show strong on duo. I mean, the Tyrion and Bronn show, then the Jaime and Brienne show, an now the Brienne and Podrick the super shlong show.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not forgetting Arya and The Hound.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X