Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 minutes into The Grey and my testosterone has gone up about 95%.

Comment

• WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT IT

WATCH THE MOVIE
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh just wait. Bill will start eating raw roadkills by the 60th minute.

Scream 4

While I respect the message (the idea was cool), I was a bit bored. I guess I got tired so much of that franchise, but overall, it's still better than the other sequels. At least Sookie Stackhouse got what she deserves...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And crying like a bitch at the end.

Which could work either way when talking about either movie. Though the reasons will be vastly different.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man. The Grey owns. Need a bloody ass steak and some bourbon now.

Comment

• The Grey contains my top 3 earthly fears: losing one's mind, heights and drowning. And it plays them all out brilliantly. Love that film and, moreover, am an unabashed fan of all Carnahan's films. Genuinely love Narc, Smokin' Aces, The A-Team and this. Will not apologise for my defense of any and all of his films.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Scariest wolf since Neverending Story.

Comment

• Yeah, that Alpha was top notch.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 .I enjoyed it much more than The Dark Knight Rises, but I still think Michael Ironside should have voiced Bats instead of Peter Weller. Peter was just so boring.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looper.

Real nice. Much darker than I anticipated it being and I didn't know that Paul Dano, Piper Perabo or Jeff Daniels were even in it. My one gripe: it needed more Dillahunt. One of the year's best genre films, for sure.

Spoiler: Character fate discussed 
                      And fuck me, Paul Dano's comeuppance is the most subtly horrific and disturbing thing I've seen in quite a while.

Safe to say, Rian Johnson is three for three as far as I'm concerned.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, Looper blew me the fuck away, no pun intended. And yes, more Dillahunt would have been aces. Saw that yesterday and then hit up the New Bev for a midnight showing of Cabin in the Woods. That was great, save for when the irritating crowd did the "oh let's watch this trailer ironically and laugh at it" hipstery thing that most crowds at those joints do, all guffawing at the trailer for The Guns of Navarone. I felt like an old man grumbling at those damn kids.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• To be honest, most if not all these assholes thinks that Navarone is a some conformist dude.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• GUNS OF NAVARONE is awesome. Anyone laughing at it needs to be slapped and sterilized.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I concur. Contains one my favourite lines when Niven says to Peck, 'I've inspected this boat and I want you to know, I can't swim.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                  Spoiler: Character fate discussed 
                                And fuck me, Paul Dano's comeuppance is the most subtly horrific and disturbing thing I've seen in quite a while.
                                The scene of the year.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X