X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The joke going around last night was "Wildfyre can't melt Sept beams."

Comment

• That's a good one.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LvFF2GEKAwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For you Overwatch fans.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha perfection.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well damn. Now THAT'S a great season. Fantastic finale. Even better than Bastards. That Arya moment was a fist pumping moment.

Also, SHAME.

Spoiler:  
            Also, Jaehaerys Targaryen. Called his parentage years ago, but never that name. They chose the name well. That makes him a full Targaryen, named after past great kings. If they uphold the Targaryen tradition, he'll marry auntie Daenerys....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6N4gEJ_ED98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fucking hell, firing on all cylinders this season.

2 out of the 7 so far, and it's perfect. PERFECT.

Wanna bet Sansa is playing Littlefinger?

Comment

• Of course. I look forward to Sansa agreeing to marry Littlefinger then having Arya face shift on their wedding night so the Starks also control the Vail.

Euron's battle face is god tier.

Comment

• Yeha, Arya offing Littlefinger is much possible. Not a given as much as Jaime killing Cercei, as the Valonquar prophecy, but it would be fitting.

Now, Jon Snow will meet Tyrion and Daenerys. Hell, I just waited 15+ years for that moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Of course. I look forward to Sansa agreeing to marry Littlefinger then having Arya face shift on their wedding night so the Starks also control the Vail.

Euron's battle face is god tier.
                      I see Snow King in the North, if he survives, and Sansa ruler of the Vale and Riverland.

Comment

• I think that the following is going to happen:
                        Jon won't bend a knee for Dany. She'll be angry.
                        Dany will offer to help the North if Jon will allow himself to be sacrificed to the Lord of Light. He will agree.
                        He will be set fire but will not burn. He will prove to be invulnerable to fire, just like Dany. This will show that he has Targaryen blood.
                        Dany and Jon will bond over their shared blood and agree to share the iron throne as kin.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I see Snow King in the North, if he survives, and Sansa ruler of the Vale and Riverland.
                          Not so sure of that. "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell." And he's a Snow. So that means Arya or Bran gotta also stick around Winterfell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I think that the following is going to happen:
                            Jon won't bend a knee for Dany. She'll be angry.
                            Dany will offer to help the North if Jon will allow himself to be sacrificed to the Lord of Light. He will agree.
                            He will be set fire but will not burn. He will prove to be invulnerable to fire, just like Dany. This will show that he has Targaryen blood.
                            Dany and Jon will bond over their shared blood and agree to share the iron throne as kin.
                            That's the oldest theory out there, but I'm expecting Daenerys won't survive.

Mind you, it could be good.

Comment

• What about the encounter between Arya and her wolf, Nymeria?
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Her dire wolf will either come back to her, or most likely, stay with her pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X