I present: The Gayest Way To Make Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Oh, good, I'm glad they included that part. I didn't want it to look ordinary when my guests arrived.
    It's all about the presentation! Throw in a few pieces of fruit (no pun intended) and you're good to go!

BTW, major lulz, Lisa
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      It's all about the presentation! Throw in a few pieces of fruit (no pun intended) and you're good to go!

BTW, major lulz, Lisa
      Mangoes and bananas, know what I mean, do ya?
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

ahhaha. that fucking video.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That's what I looks like when I make the dough for homemade pizza Monday.

Comment

do you have a good recipe? I'd love to try to make homemade pizza.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I really like the dough we make. We split the flour half and half with regular white flour and whole wheat flour. It gives it a good flavor but doesn't dry it out too much as if you used 100% whole wheat flour. I'll grab it and put it in the recipe thread!

And it's whole wheat so it's totally healthy, right?

Comment

yep! and thanks man!

Comment

Not sure how I missed this thread originally, but good lord! That was...something.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                  X