No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the weather's bad, just do what this lady does.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got at least 6-8 inches so far today. Got stuck trying to leave my drive way to get chips. Helped our neighbor get out of a snow drift thanks to some MacGyver thinking in regards to some kitty litter.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heading up to Maine this week. How many layers is too many when one is near Quebec?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Heading up to Maine this week. How many layers is too many when one is near Quebec?
          Enough to not restrict breathing due to gravy consumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Heading up to Maine this week. How many layers is too many when one is near Quebec?
            If you look like the girl who turned into a blueberry in "Willy Wonka", then you're wearing too many layers.

Seriously, a good warm sweater (or sweatshirt (depending on the situation) with some kind of shirt underneath (thermal or not, your choice) and a good heavy winter jacket with hat, gloves and scarf should be enough.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Cool. Thanks! I’ll pack a couple extra thermal under layers just in case.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 12 inches of snow last night with another 12 coming by Monday. Fuck it.

Comment

• Damn, the weather here sucks today! We've got a nor'easter blasting us nine ways from Sunday!

We've got a wintry mix that's been going on most of the day. The winds are starting to really pick up now and we're getting tidal flooding on the coast. Oh, and the temperature here has dropped a good 20 or more degrees.

YUCK!

Comment

• Stay safe, guys. Looking at the reports, you guys are absolutely getting clobbered out there.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tim and I weathered the nor'easter just fine. All we got was a bit of snow that is already melting. There are areas of NJ that are without power, as well as PA.

Comment

• Okay. I am so over winter! We're supposed to have a storm event Tuesday into Wednesday that's supposed to be really messy for us (especially in the amount of snow accumulation). Then, according to my mother-in-law, we may be in line for another event over the weekend. Winter needs to GO. Spring starts this week.

Comment

• This weather is truly nuts! We're getting hail right now and it will turn into snow.

We're expected to get up to 12" of the white stuff.

Tim may be working from home tomorrow.

Comment

• Stay safe out there, guys. It's unbelievable just how much of a pounding that you guys have taken this year.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's what she said.

Anyway, The Melt has started around here, resulting in a 2 foot deep sinkhole in my year creeping underneath one of our trailers. That was fun moving equipment around last night before the hole gets worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Stay safe out there, guys. It's unbelievable just how much of a pounding that you guys have taken this year.
                                You ain't kidding - a Nor'easter every week for the past 4 weeks. For as long as I can remember, we've never had that before.

Comment

Working...
                                X