No announcement yet.

The Anderson Tapes Chapter 2: Another Trip Back to the Well Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool. And maybe Rob can do some research to keep up with ALL of the convo.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can't keep up with how many flicks he sees nor do I really want to. I can let him do his stuff and I'll chime in when I can. I'm "Ceej" on this show and I'm fine with that until Anderson isn't.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        We heard that going through the episode. For the next one, we're changing clients. I was using a Skype app through Windows 8 to connect since I didn't know we had better options. After the second half of this episode, it should sound a world better.
        I'll fuck with the second episode this week and see what I can do. The problem is I no longer have decent headphones for editing as mine died. My gaming headphones are bass heavy like a motherfucker so I have to use my iphone buds. Which suck. I'll get the levels right at some point.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

and to get technical: I'm louder because I have a direct mic source while Anderson, like he said, is using skype. If I bring his levels up to mine the buzzing/whitenoise from Skype is constant. If I bring my levels down to his then it's toooooo quiet. THere will be a happy medium and I'll find it. Just give me time. I also had to get that up before I went to the cabin and more excuses and more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Just give me time.
            I ain't got time to bleed Hughes. GET IT RIGHT.

Fuck if I know though, still need to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              and to get technical: I'm louder because I have a direct mic source while Anderson, like he said, is using skype. If I bring his levels up to mine the buzzing/whitenoise from Skype is constant. If I bring my levels down to his then it's toooooo quiet. THere will be a happy medium and I'll find it. Just give me time. I also had to get that up before I went to the cabin and more excuses and more excuses.
              Compression?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

What's going to be Episode 4 (in reality Episode 3) should fix most of the issues.

I'm dropping a few films that I was targeting, so Rerb can jump in more. While I will go off the reservation with some wilder ones, it's better when the other person can chime in.

Hence, why I spent more time talking about TF4 than I planned on doing.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

How's one man buying another man a fuck toy to say thanks for all the entertainment he's provided me creepy?

Comment

Vaughn banging Aaron Taylor Johnson is creepier than the fleshlight.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      How's one man buying another man a fuck toy to say thanks for all the entertainment he's provided me creepy?
                      Because you bought a dude a hunk of plastic to fuck. That's weird and creepy.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Because you bought a dude a hunk of plastic to fuck. That's weird and creepy.
                        If I buy you one too will it make you feel better?

Comment

Vaughn banging Aaron Taylor Johnson is creepier than the fleshlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Compression?

I'm going to try that for Part 2. But like Anderson said, we're going to try a new recording style for episode 4. This whole process is new to me as I've only ever done like 4 episodes with someone who isn't sitting in the room with me. Thanks for listening and not complaining too much

Comment

If I buy you one too will it make you feel better?
                              Take that nice ginger girl out to dinner and have a wonderful evening. Weird online dudes don't need more fuckable hunks of plastic.

Comment

You have offended me sir. I always need more fuckable hunks of plastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X