Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 23: No Mr. Hughes. I Expect You To Die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, best example of the only fan for a show: That chick from Flight of the Conchords
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      So am I the gatekeeper or the keymaster in this analogy?
      Choose your own adventure
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I choose the Twinkie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What about the twinkie?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I like how Rob is the bully that pulls the girl's pigtails on the playground. Rob totally wants Ed.
            Lulz. I just want Ed to stop being butthurt and acknowledge me. I NEED APPROVAL ED FFS!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Are you still on ignore?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yep, apparently we have not arrived at "until then." Sad panda.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You should call in about it haha. Let ceej and I be mediators.

Comment

It's alright, I disabled it.

New week and all that.

Comment

Plus with you being wrong about the whole thing to begin with, amirite? Lulz JK ED don't block me.

Comment

Walking Dead Info

Looks like they just started production on it...for an October 2010 release!

Not such a long wait after all...And there will be a special showing of the first episode at the San Diego Comic Con, which I'll be attending. I'll see if I can get you guys swag or a report or something.

But you have to do something for me:

CREATE A FUCKING BRAINDEAD RADIO T-SHIRT!

I WILL buy it! I'm sure others will too! Hell, I'll even take a picture of me wearing it at the below mentioned events!

Just make it through one of those services like CafePress or RedBubble, so you don't have to get 500 made. That way it doesn't matter if 1 or 1000 are bought, your investment is only the time it takes to get it designed!

I'm going to both San Diego Comic Con AND Gen Con this year (yes, I know, uber-Geek, and proud of it!) and I want to pimp the podcast that has given me so much in the way of laughter (and gagging) over the past few years. Well, over the past few months under this particular name...Er...

You know what I mean!!!

/T-Shirt Rant Off

Keep up the great work on the show...*GRIN*

L-
                        "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

Way to be EXTREMELY late to the party CJ.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                          No. I want to slap a girl in the face with my cock. And by that I mean prick her. As in a needle prick. My cock is small.

Edited because Bryan needs things spelled out for him.
                          Wait ago.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

fuckin' lulz.

Comment

Granted, he's never on the forums. Well, neither am I really, anymore. But come on, get some new original material, CJ.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X