This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    and that is another thing I fucking hate about this game. He played it up like it was fucking Minecraft with the schematics in that people could just build shit by figuring out the recipes, but nope. Only when you get them can you build something. Stupid.

I think legit hate this game overall but in spurts I'm elated by the joy of that next carrot that may or may not exist.
    Yup, and I could have sworn I built a hyperdrive already. I didn't redeem the preorder ship right away, and I thought I had built one, but now I go to build one and I can't because I don't have the plan and any ship I find or try to buy off an alien doesn't have a hyperdrive. It's infuriating! How the fuck did you get to this space station without a hyperdrive, you Korvax fucker!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

just shoot me an invite if you see me on and want to play.
      Sure thing. I haven't gamed with anyone in ages.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, Titanfall 1 seems pretty slow now. I forgot the knee slide was a thing that started with Advanced Warfare. I got shot a lot thinking I was sliding to cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Sure thing. I haven't gamed with anyone in ages.
          Tell me about it, everybody had a PS4 so I get one and no one here will play with me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Respawn is making changes to TF2 thanks to this weekends test.

GOOD. Sounds like most of my issues will be tweaked. Awesome news.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Madden 17 plays way better than past games. But, you get fucked now due to the AI being super charged to prevent exploits.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so you're telling me I won't go to the super bowl undefeated this year?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

so you're telling me I won't go to the super bowl undefeated this year?

The AI this year is fucking my run game.

What also hurts is that your MUT team starts in the 60s and player cards aren't ranked anywhere near as high as in Madden 16. So, you have to grind up the quality of your team hard.

That would be OK, if most challenge and games didn't start at anywhere between 77 and 88.

I've been playing in the advanced copy and street copy since Saturday and I just got up to Level 79 last night.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rob, you will be happy to know Titan drops are WAY sped up this weekend. Last week I got MAYBE two drops per match. Now it's usually three or four. The new map reminds me a lot of the second to last campaign map from the first game. Lots of open area on the outskirts with a building in the middle. Lots of good fatal funnel options in the building.

Comment

• Yeah man. Respawn earned a day one buy due to the changes. Super impressed.

Comment

• I am in love with titanfall 2. I rarely make much progress in beta tests but I've maxed out my level in this one. Super excited for the retail release.

Comment

• I downloaded it on PS4 to try it there tomorrow. I am going to accept all my friends are buying it on PS4 so I won't get to play on my elite controller.

Comment

• The one friend I usually play online with is more concerned with Battlefield 1 so I'll probably get this on whichever system you guys all buy it for. PS4?

Comment

• Still think I'm grabbing it on the box unless I read reviews that say the ps4 version is better

Comment

• That would be three of us, then! (Sorry, Josh.)

I died a couple times last night in situations where I think the Elite controller would have saved me with those paddles on the back side.

Comment

Working...
                                X