Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooooo sold another shirt! only like 100,000 more until I can quit my job.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

New Design!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

fuck yeah, selling all of the things! Still need a bunch more things to sell to actually see any money, but it's been steady the last few weeks. Feels good man.

Comment

Nice high quality stickers!

Comment

Fuck yeah, thanks to redbubble stuff being on sale I've made a bunch more sales! WOOOOO!

Newest design is up now!

Comment

Our newest design out in the wild! Selling a decent amount of things now. wooooo!

Comment

GET YOUR MERCH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! New designs coming soon!

something must have gotten linked somewhere because I'm selling a bunch of stickers now. wooooo! About to make that beer money son! hahaha.

Comment

Get 20% off of everything in our store using the code REDTOWN

Comment

Get 15% off of everything in our store using the code GIVEME15 until 11:59PST tonight!

Comment

new designs hitting the store next week. Can't wait. Slowly starting to take off actually.

Comment

Who ya gonna call?

Comment

feeling pretty good. Sold a few more shirts this week. WOOOO!

Comment

Apparently Australians are a big fan of this series. Selling a bunch over there.

Comment

Even more shirts sold to the Aussies this week. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE AUSSIES BE COOLER THAN YOU?! BUY SOME SHIT AND SUPPORT US!

Comment

Working...
                                X