What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that looks neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Westworld looks cool.

Also, Orange was ok. Not great, but good.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lesley has been harassing me to finish season 3. I made it like 2-3 episodes in before I was already bored.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It gets better, really.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm sure but I already have a bunch of shows to watch/finish that are already awesome and don't need more time to become awesome. Especially after 2 full great seasons.

Comment

• S3 takes 4-5 episodes to get rolling, unfortunately. It DOES get pretty damned great, though...and the finale is really quite excellent.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• NOOOOOooooo I HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR MORE TV ARHRHRHRHrhrhghghgh

Comment

• Just saw the Agents of SHIELD Cap 2 tie in ep. Pretty damned good. Deathlok rules.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    NOOOOOooooo I HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR MORE TV ARHRHRHRHrhrhghghgh
                    Put it at the bottom of the pile and just google the scene where the girl with all the terrible tattoos stands around naked for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Just saw the Agents of SHIELD Cap 2 tie in ep. Pretty damned good. Deathlok rules.
                      Yeah, that was a good episode. Really looking forward to the new season, especially now that it'll have some momentum from Age of Ultron.

Comment

• finally watched the first episode of Wet Hot last night. Fuck man, Janeane Garofalo's face hurts my soul. She had to have had work done right? Showalter is fucking amazing still but holy hell is he in rough shape.

Comment

• CW to have a F13 show? Bring it. I always wished the planned crossover with Jason/Supernatural would have happened.

Comment

• As long as they show folks getting whacked by Jason and not pussying out on the kills and bloodshed because this is on network TV, I'll check it out.

You go Vorhees, you go hard or don't go at all, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              CW to have a F13 show? Bring it. I always wished the planned crossover with Jason/Supernatural would have happened.
                              That crossover would have been the best.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Season 2 of True Detective was compelling. I wanted to watch every episode very badly. Frank and ray were great characters. The rest of the cast, not so much, but they had such charisma it made up for it. It's still Season One's bitch in every sense of the word, but I want moar seezuns.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X