What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob????????????

Also, Terra Nova. After an ok pilot, the whole season was boooooooooooooring.

and that finale was alright I guess, but holy shit is that show a waste of Lang's talent.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Rob????????????
        Spoiler: spoilers for latest season of Dexter 
      barely a plot point and brought in right at the end thanks to Deb's therapist. This season wasn't great but had some decent episodes

Also, goddammit Blake...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bwahahahaha, when reached for comment Blake said OOWWWWWWWWWW.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last night I watched three hours of Gossip Girl* followed by three hours of Hardcore Pawn.

*OMG, who wants Nate dead?! Max or Grandpa? Tripp is nuts but I don't think he's that nuts yet.

Comment

• Hardcore Pawn is fucking great. Ashley is such a bitch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She is the worst. Even though it seems technically impossible, she has less than zero interpersonal skills. So awful.

Also, is it weird that I find the host/realtor lady on Property Virgins strangely attractive?

Comment

• If it's the one I'm thinking of then no.

Comment

• Saw How I Met The Babbyfactory was on instant. Gave it a whirl.

I want to set Ted on fire.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jen and I were watching Notorious on the Biography Channel, and they were talking about Michael Alig, the King of the Club Kids and how he went to jail after he killed Angel Melendez back in '96. What neither of us realized was Alig was arrested at the Riverwatch Inn in Toms River, NJ, less than a mile away from where Jen lived (her mom still lives there), and even closer to where I used to work when I worked for Auto Shopper.

The Riverwatch was also notorious(!) for the stable of (ahem) "ladies of the evening", drug dealers/users, etc. It's long since been sold, renovated and cleaned up its act, but Jen was shocked that Alig's arrest happened so close to where she lived.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                      Saw How I Met The Babbyfactory was on instant. Gave it a whirl.

I want to set Ted on fire.

Ted sucks but Marshall is king.

Comment

• Barney can usually be counted on for bringing the funny, too. Where it real life, though, I'd probably run the fuck away from the lot of 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          Ted sucks but Marshall is king.
                          True story.

I hope I get to do conference calls when I grow up.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Barney and Marshall are the only reasons that show is remotely watchable. And apparently after walking out of the room one day my wife discovered Big Bang Theory and loves the guy that knocks on doors or some shit and HAS to watch it when it comes on. I am less than thrilled with this.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That is just sad.

Bazinga
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is. And I don't have the heart to explain to her why it's so bad. So I play the good hubby and sit and smile once every third laugh track. It's not worth fighting over.....yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X