No announcement yet.

The Frog Brothers and Crenshaw Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting into our new project pretty heavily lately. Ceej recently procured ProTools and some new midi controllers and now we have an Ableton launchpad.

funnnn stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

two quick freestyle tracks we made today. I also filmed these for fun to play around with editing videos. I hit record, made music and ceej freestyled. just demos, don't be too harsh ahahah

First up

UNDERCOVER LEONARDO

and then

WOODEN BOY

Props to those of you who can tell where I sampled the melody from in Wooden....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's a vidja game but mah brains is on broke right nao
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

yessss....it is a vidja game....

Comment

Soon as I logged off earlier I thought Zelda but that guy on Ferceberk wrote it so you'll never believe me. LIFE IS HARD
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Hahaha, I'll take that as a win.

Comment

Ceej and I made this tonight. We are of two different mindsets about it.

The sample is from "Friends Forever" from Saved by the Bell, but slowed down. The beat made me think straight "sizzurp" gangster shit. We hung with Baltar and I said he should just flow like some gangster shit cause it would be funny. This is what came of it.

Crenshaw Jackson - Halitosis

Comment

I still dig this even after sobering up.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Ceej and I made this tonight. We are of two different mindsets about it.

The sample is from "Friends Forever" from Saved by the Bell, but slowed down. The beat made me think straight "sizzurp" gangster shit. We hung with Baltar and I said he should just flow like some gangster shit cause it would be funny. This is what came of it.

Crenshaw Jackson - Halitosis
                      Fuckin bad ass - good job Ceej!
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I could see Django moonwalking his horse to this.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha, awesome.

Comment

Man, we're in the midst of a CJ renaissance here. After his weight loss, the only thing fat/phat about him are his freestyle skillz, yo.

Nicely done, lad!

Comment

worked on a new track for our eventual 5 track album that we've been working on for a while now.

actually created a full track from beginning to end last night. Currently mastering it now and this will be the first time I've ever been included on vocals on one of our songs. Usually I just stay behind the mic and create the music.

I feel it's cringy only because I don't consider myself in the same league as Ceej, but I'll post it in a bit once I finish it up. I was scared I was going to wake up this morning only to find out the track itself suckkksss but it's actually one of my favorite beats we've made.

Ceej dubbed me "Beardy Sparxxx". So I have that going for me.

Comment

woo just finished it. Waiting to hear from Ceej if it meets his quality control or not haha,.

Comment

Working...
                                X