Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diner scene was also brilliant.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Liked Looper but it really doesn't hold up to scrutiny. At times goes against its own logic.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Liked Looper but it really doesn't hold up to scrutiny. At times goes against its own logic.

If you're talking about Seth or the setup at the end, it actually doesn't.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ugh, need to see that shit. Was pouring like a son of a bitch all weekend, didn't want to fuck with the rain. Hoping next Saturday.

Comment

• I'd say I stop short of loving it after one viewing, but I'm certainly still processing it and may see it in the cinema again.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I almost talked the wife unit into seeing either LOOPER or THE MASTER this weekend. Next weekend we'll probably see one of them.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                GUNS OF NAVARONE is awesome. Anyone laughing at it needs to be slapped and sterilized.
                This is a TRUTH.

Comment

• Slither.

Still one of my favorite horror flicks of all time.

MEAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Trip.

I wish Winterbottom's other Coogan stuff was on instant (24 Hr. Party Peeps and Tristram Shandy), but this was still quite alright.

Neither Brydon or Coogs can impersonate Pacino for shit, but whatever. The Caine'ing is outstanding. So are the many feels at the end.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      Slither.

Still one of my favorite horror flicks of all time.

MEAT.
                      Yes!!!!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Last Exorcism.

Surprisingly not bad. A real slow burn, but the main guy is pretty great. He's like a low rent Tom Jane. Really dug the ending.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The ending was indeed surprisingly good. Not the best of the genre, but not bad at all.

Comment

• I was actually fine with

Spoiler: spoilerz 
                            the "first" ending of it all being because she's just fucked up. And then when they came across that ritual and that giant flame demon I was all like:

Comment

• Same here Rob.

Cabin in the Woods

Perfect. just perfect. This, along with Slither, Shaun of the Dead, The Mist. 28 Days Later and maybe Martyrs, tops my best horror movie of the decade.

Comment

• fuck yeah.

MER-MAN!

Comment

Working...
                                X