Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully recording an episode today. I bet Ceej didn't watch Four Lions.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• he was sleeping you inconsiderate asshole

(I still ain't seen it. Need to fix that.)
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah you do.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• EPISODIO NUEVO! AQUI VEMOS "CUATRO LEONES" Y DISCUTIMOS PORQUE NO LE GUSTA AL CEEJ. DESPUES ESCUCHAMOS LOS VOICEMAILS CON EL VINCENTE BORRACHO Y EL ED HOCKEN QUIEN SE BORRACHA CON DOS CERVEZAS!

EEEESCUUUCHEEEEEN!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• sorry

~

Comment

• Lay off the meth home skillet.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                EPISODIO NUEVO! AQUI VEMOS "CUATRO LEONES" Y DISCUTIMOS PORQUE NO LE GUSTA AL CEEJ. DESPUES ESCUCHAMOS LOS VOICEMAILS CON EL VINCENTE BORRACHO Y EL ED HOCKEN QUIEN SE BORRACHA CON DOS CERVEZAS!

EEEESCUUUCHEEEEEN!
                Ever think about just strictly fucking Anglo women for a little while?

Just putting that out there...

Comment

EPISODIO NUEVO! AQUI VEMOS "CUATRO LEONES" Y DISCUTIMOS PORQUE NO LE GUSTA AL CEEJ. DESPUES ESCUCHAMOS LOS VOICEMAILS CON EL VINCENTE BORRACHO Y EL ED HOCKEN QUIEN SE BORRACHA CON DOS CERVEZAS!

EEEESCUUUCHEEEEEN!
                  SPEAK AMURIKAN

Comment

EEEESCUUUCHEEEEEN!
                    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

EEEESCUUUCHEEEEEN!
                      Picturing this read by a Spanish "Mean Gene" Okerlund.

Comment

• I'd like to think that was a transcript of what goes on during Ari's Spanish speaking radio program. Where he becomes local Spanish speaking DJ:

EL HEEBRAY
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• EL HEEBRO, the Jewish/Latino/Jersey Shore DJ.

~

Comment

• I realize EL HEEBRO fits the masculine structure. But EL HEEBRAY just sounds funnier.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• NO. One has Bro in it thus = win.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• didn't record last night. Will hopefully be recording a new SRIR tonight to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X