Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canadian conspiracy to deny us 'All Dressed' flavor chips. Why?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If Rob had been born ten years later, would we have encountered Emo-Rob instead of Gothy Rob?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

What is your favorite sex position? CJ on top/Rob on bottom? Discuss the wildest shit you've tried.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Anal, do your ladies let you? And why not? Also do you let your ladies? I know Hocken really wants to know that one.
          Also, if you were forced to take up a collection to donate to one "flatliner." Whom would you give the cash to?
          Also can we come up with something other than "flatliner" as our moniker?
          Lark Voorhies or Tyra Banks? Discuss
          What's the best Robert Duvall movie and why? Yes Lonesome Dove is included despite being a mini-series.
          Would you let Mike Tyson punch you for $1,000,000,000 with the knowledge that once you're unconscious he's allowed to do whatever his feeble primal mind can come up with?
          Last but not least, One sugar or two?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Also can we come up with something other than "flatliner" as our moniker?
            I know, don't answer the questions but, I say we are Deadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
              I know, don't answer the questions but, I say we are Deadheads.
              No way...we need to vote.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Deadheads
                Flatliners
                Brainiacs
                Rad motherfuckers

I'd say this makes a good poll, vote away.

I'd go for Rad Mo' Fo's.

EDIT: Add any to the list that you'd like considered then we can start a poll proper.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What about holding a telethon to raise the cash necessary to get the show a sound card that can support guests?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Schiavos
                    Veggies
                    Donors

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                      Schiavos
                      Veggies
                      Donors
                      Lulz to that one.

Comment

Better euphemism for chlamydia: "lost the race to Cole Trickle" or "had a meeting with Mr. Burns"?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Cole trickle.

Comment

I left some hate mail and a discussion suggestion on the voicemail line. You're welcome.

Comment

Ooooh Hate Mail! Awesome. Hopefully we're doing one this weekend, but with new years I'm, not sure.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hate mail: it's teh noo hawtness in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X