This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    I HATE power ballads. I forget to mention that?
    "Home Sweet Home" will cut yew.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is "18 and a Life" or "Jukebox Hero" power ballads?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Let it try, Russ! Let it try! I'll just counter with We Are The Road Crew!

Motorhead never did any power ballads. Ponder this.

Re: Ed's choices - I don't think they qualify.

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa, someone is going to challenge Tim here on music...from...the 80s?

GAME OVAH!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I could give Tim a challenge on 80s music, dammit
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• One of my FB friends did an all power-ballad/80's butt rock Youtube spree yesterday. I debated over whether or not to delete her, but she's hot.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Aye, Matt, ye might. But both of us would be bloody, our Ray-Bans would be scratched, and our hair would lose it's feathering.

'Sides, one of us would bring Britny Fox into this mix-up, and nobody deserves that...

ETA: Jake, if you're not going to hit it, no sense in keeping her around if she's going to pull shit like that.

Comment

• The Stooges

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_XC...eature=related
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Nice!!! Iggy and the Stooges always pass muster!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      'Sides, one of us would bring Britny Fox into this mix-up, and nobody deserves that...
                      AT THE GIRLSCHOOL....MY BABY BROKE ALL THE RULES...
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Fuck yes to the Stooges. And Iggy. Thanks to Phil my two favorite Iggy albums are now Kill City and The Idiot, which I had never heard before in my life until he mentioned them.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Don't have either. I should get them, I take it?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GqRsmffeVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GqRsmffeVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Is "18 and a Life" or "Jukebox Hero" power ballads?
                              18 And Life. 18 and a Life would be a totally different song. Also, Skid Row was really fucking good. Slave To The Grind fucking owns.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                18 And Life. 18 and a Life would be a totally different song. Also, Skid Row was really fucking good. Slave To The Grind fucking owns.
                                Both of their first two albums are pretty damned good.

Comment

Working...
                                X