Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceej has been sick the last few weeks. Hopefully have a new episode being recorded tomorrow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good, 'cause I need some BDR goodness to listen to at work next week.

Comment

• New episode being recorded tonight. If you have any questions or topics let us know!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• new episode being recorded tonight. If you have any specific topics or questions you'd like us to answer, post em here!

will also have a new episode up on the main site within a few hours hopefully. yay.

Comment

• just recorded a new episode with the King of the Jews AND Ceej. Will be up in a few weeks.

Comment

• Oh man, I had no idea how buzzed I was until I fell asleep in Luke's bed later that day.

This should make for a very interesting episode.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahah. IT was fun man. Considering it was our first time doing it and with minimal testing, I think it went pretty well. There were some sound issues which I think were caused by the table or whatever you may have had your mic on, but I'm going to try to mitigate those.

I should have it up by next week.

Comment

• Awesome, I have several people that are dying to hear it.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• awesome! In the meantime send them some links to our latest episodes on youtube

Comment

• currently editing the Ari episode. Should be up later.

Comment

• Gonna have a guest on this week's show. Ceej's OTHER best friend. This should be interesting.

Comment

• He has MORE THAN ONE!?!?!?!?! *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• show may or may not be continuing. yay.

Comment

• Are you and Ceej breaking up?

Comment

• Not cool man, not cool
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X