This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New designs up in the store!

Can't wait for my American Typo shirt to arrive.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Feeling good man. Sold a grip of shirts and stickers over the last 2 weeks. Most are women shirts. FEELS GOOD MAN.

If only I was hand making these shirts so I actually made money. haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

heck yeah! Someone out there is now a proud owner of a Perfect Strangers mug.

Comment

sold a bunch more shirts over the last 2 weeks. Feels good man.

Comment

heck yeah, I'm selling shit almost daily at this point. FEELS GOOD MANG.

Comment

New entry in the "Typo" series is up: The Final Girls

#girlpower

Comment

New designs up. Lethal Weapon, Friday the 13th, and more!

Comment

New design available!

Comment

Just ordered one of these designs. Still one of the best lines in any Bond film.

Comment

20% off of everything today using the code TAKEOFF20

Comment

somebody in Australia bought my Lethal Weapon "Best Friends" design in a kids tshirt size.

that is going to be one cool kid

Comment

It might've been the cookies talking but this was the lead image that popped up in a Redbubble ad in my Instagram feed the other day.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Probably cookies, but I'll take it!

Comment

We had a photographer at curling last weekend shooting for a story in a magazine that goes out across the state. If there are any good shots of my Best Friends t-shirt I'll post them. I'm not sure when the mag will be out but I'm guessing in the next month or so?

Comment

oooh, awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X