This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupac or Biggie?

On the mean streets of Eden Prairie, Minnesota, where you have to kill to survive, one gang stands supreme. Name that gang, boys, along with what your gang name/tag would be.

Favorite 90's sitcom universe you two would want to live in, and which honey/homie on that show would you like to mack on?

Favorite movie franchise that, well, has fucking lost it, and how would you two make it much more gooder?

Uwe Boll. Discuss. I'll also take Jim Wynorski's body of work as a discussion point, too.

Comment

• I'm the one in Eden Prairie, Tim. Rerb/Lesel are out East in Eagan.

This is home.
      This is Mean Streets.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It is time to bring back a feature that fans have requested for months now: THE BDR MESSAGE LINE
        That's right. Give us a call at 206-666-9820 and ask us questions, give us praise, do whatever and so long as we can understand the message we'll answer you on upcoming episodes.
        I think it's a good sign that our new number has "666" in it. That bodes well for the future.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Message left!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• message recieved!

CALL US YOU GUYS. I FINALLY HOOKED THIS SHIT BACK UP AND DEMAND MESSAGES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Recording a new episode tonight! Give us a call at 206-666-9820 and ask us questions, give us praise, do whatever and so long as we can understand the message we'll answer you on upcoming episodes.

Comment

Working...
              X