No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record I only made it to season 3 before giving up. I hated the look of the cartoon so goddamn much which sucked because there are some cool things in it. I wish it was more like Rebels.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guys, I'm really geeking out over this. Is this the first time a character introduced in the cartoons (I'm ignoring Fett here) was placed in a movie? Unless they make that "Captain Rex was in RotJ" rumor legit, I think so.

Hell, I was geeking out when the events of the Vader down comic were mentioned in the Bloodline novel.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Guys, I'm really geeking out over this. Is this the first time a character introduced in the cartoons (I'm ignoring Fett here) was placed in a movie? Unless they make that "Captain Rex was in RotJ" rumor legit, I think so.

Hell, I was geeking out when the events of the Vader down comic were mentioned in the Bloodline novel.
        From what I understand, expect to see more from the Clone Wars and the comics to enter into the movies.

One, two, tree things.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Guys, I'm really geeking out over this. Is this the first time a character introduced in the cartoons (I'm ignoring Fett here) was placed in a movie? Unless they make that "Captain Rex was in RotJ" rumor legit, I think so.

All of this, and the fact that there's gonna be a fuckton of new action figures to collect as a result. We know you too well, Ari, son of Gloin.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          From what I understand, expect to see more from the Clone Wars and the comics to enter into the movies.

One, two, tree things.
          Hey, Clone Wars stuff counts, so let 'em have at. Curious to see what makes it in.

Comment

• MOAR TOYS!!!

Also, I do think we've already seen an animated character appear in a live action Star Wars film...they just haven't revealed that Snoke is Ezra yet.

Comment

• I hope you're just joking because if that is a spoiler for season 2 goddammit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I hope you're just joking because if that is a spoiler for season 2 goddammit.
                Haha, well there's nothing in Rebels that clearly states my theory, but they are starting to hint at Ezra having a connection to the dark side, and even Sarah commented on the odd fact that both Snoke and Ezra kinda resemble each other.

Or Snoke is really just a brand new character that we've never seen before.

Comment

• dammit. I need to see season 2 still. ugh

Comment

dammit. I need to see season 2 still. ugh
                    Yeah you do. I mean, they have Ezra come across a green lightsaber with the exact same hilt as Kylo's! If that's not some serious foreshadowing then it's gotta be massive misdirection to fuck with us, but I'm kinda leaning toward the former.

Comment

• GODDAMMIT SPOILERS ARGHGHGHGH

Comment

GODDAMMIT SPOILERS ARGHGHGHGH
                        That was in the trailers for season 2!

Comment

Haha, well there's nothing in Rebels that clearly states my theory, but they are starting to hint at Ezra having a connection to the dark side, and even Sarah commented on the odd fact that both Snoke and Ezra kinda resemble each other.

Or Snoke is really just a brand new character that we've never seen before.
                          Is there a Jedi who DOESN'T have a connection to the Dark Side? I swear, it's like a pre-requisite or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Is there a Jedi who DOESN'T have a connection to the Dark Side? I swear, it's like a pre-requisite or something.
                            Yoda maybe?

Comment

• New photos.

Kinda dig the one with the Deathtrooper holding the Stormtrooper doll.

Comment

Yoda maybe?
                                Yoda trained Dooku. Dooku trained Qui-Gon. Dooku leaves the order, joins Darth Sidious, becomes Darth Tyrannus.

Qui-Gon trains Obi-Wan. Obi Wan trains Anakin. Anakin loses hand to Tyrannus. Comes back in ROTS, cuts off Tyrannus' hands, followed by head, at instigation of Sidious/Palpatine. Begins fall to Dark Side. Kills Kennedy by using the Force at the grassy knoll, causing the Twin Towers to fall. Obama.

IT'S ALL CONNECTED, MAAAAAANNNNN!

Comment

Working...
                                X