No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unfortunate but not being privy to any negotiation details I'd find it hard to call the man a dumbass.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Well that sucks. Damn.
      No matter the amount of money involved, this would have propelled him further than the A/B action lister status he currently is (he's not completely A-list yet, though close). My only hope is that he tags with the robot franchise to achieve it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Remember when Jet Li passed over The Matrix Reloaded to star in The One....

Not saying Reloaded was awesome, but still....

Comment

• Remember how Sean Connery passed on THE MATRIX RELOADED as well?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's the one who dodged bullets that day.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yup, though he should have done it instead of The Avengers. Or Gentlemen....

Comment

• I saw 2 shitty movies back to back today. I'm now trying to find new adjectives to describe them.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Shitty is a good word. What were they?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• They were shitty Matt, he's already said that.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Shitty is a good word. What were they?

Battleship (total surprise) and Blue Like Jazz.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It sounds like CATCHING FIRE will be handed over to Francis Lawrence. I don't have a problem with this...I liked CONSTANTINE, like the first half of I AM LEGEND, and I heard that WATER FOR ELEPHANTS isn't terrible. He's unremarkable, and that's pretty much exactly what they need to crank this fucker out quickly.

Comment

It sounds like CATCHING FIRE will be handed over to Francis Lawrence. I don't have a problem with this...I liked CONSTANTINE, like the first half of I AM LEGEND, and I heard that WATER FOR ELEPHANTS isn't terrible. He's unremarkable, and that's pretty much exactly what they need to crank this fucker out quickly.

It's like going from a steak to an old piece of salami. Some of you didn't care for The Hunger Games, but it's a remarkable drop in directing talent.

Especially when you look at the other six people on the shortlist.

Comment

• From what I gather, the main reason they went with Francis is because he was perfectly available for the tight schedule...unlike the others.

Comment

From what I gather, the main reason they went with Francis is because he was perfectly available for the tight schedule...unlike the others.

They went with him because FOX didn't care about him backing out of the shit flick he was working on for them.

You know why they didn't care? He's Francis Lawrence.

Nobody cares about Francis Lawrence.

Comment

• He's been nothing but disappointment since Constantine.

Comment

Working...
                                X