RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're welcome, America.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

They're doing Comic-Con panels for their forthcoming non-Dark Knight Rises/Man of Steel releases, and none of the films (Mass Effect, Pacific Rim, Paradise Lost and Seventh Son) have started production or completed casting.
      Wut?

Are we talking a legit big buget production of the video game or some anime-shit like Final Fantasy or DTV "Dantes Inferno"? Colour me intrigued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        Wut?

Are we talking a legit big buget production of the video game or some anime-shit like Final Fantasy or DTV "Dantes Inferno"? Colour me intrigued.

Big production. Especially since their Warcraft deal collapsed.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, I guess that was bound to happen given the massive success of the game and the franchise potential which is what it´s all about these days I guess. Though still surprising that this seems to be coming out of nowhere for me and takes a debut with apparently nothing at all to show on Comic Con of all places. Seems like a rather panicky marketing approach to me. Especially considering that part 3 will be released in the first quarter of 2012. Synergy, people!

Comment

• Just seems way too early to be doing panels on these flicks.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Hobbit on the other hand is surely not shy on promo material:

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Big production. Especially since their Warcraft deal collapsed.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Set up in 2006. Brandon Routh was a producer on it. Not even shitting you.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Premiering pictures on Facebook. Kinda sad when you consider Hobbit will do like $1 billion and they're using that free social media for promoting it.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

The Hobbit on the other hand is surely not shy on promo material:
                      Almost reminds me of a Rush album cover. Seriously, dude on the left? Geddy Lee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Almost reminds me of a Rush album cover. Seriously, dude on the left? Geddy Lee.
                        Attention all planets of the Solar Federation...attention all planets of the Solar Federation...

We have assumed control. We have assumed control. We have assumed control.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The Hobbit on the other hand is surely not shy on promo material:
                          Dude on the right looks like Fisher Stevens.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Attention all planets of the Solar Federation...attention all planets of the Solar Federation...

We have assumed control. We have assumed control. We have assumed control.
                            By-Tor and the Snow Dog made manifest, yo!

Comment

• It's getting too nerdy in here, the ratings are off the scale!
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Dude on the right looks like Fisher Stevens.
                                Good call, mate!
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X