Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 7: We're Sorry Kevin Arnold. We Didn't Mean It.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 7: We're Sorry Kevin Arnold. We Didn't Mean It.

Rob wants to become Best of the Best but can't compete with Eric Roberts while Ceej tries to understand how a vagina worm factors into the equation. We finish up our Drag Me to Hell conversation and move on to discussing how we would make the most epic movie trilogy of all time. And then lots of Fred Savage talk. Lots of it.
    Yes.
    33.33%
    No.
    66.67%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Fucking CJ interrupted the Best of the Best montage description. And then you guys never looked back. Loved the Fred Savage shit but you almost lost me with the uber zombie because Cj was being so anal needing every detail hammered out. On a 10 scale I'd give it a 6&1/2. An 8 if Cj hadn't shat on the BotB montage story.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ceej done flipped the FUNPOLICE switch.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Ceej done flipped the FUNPOLICE switch.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Fucking CJ interrupted the Best of the Best montage description. And then you guys never looked back. Loved the Fred Savage shit but you almost lost me with the uber zombie because Cj was being so anal needing every detail hammered out. On a 10 scale I'd give it a 6&1/2. An 8 if Cj hadn't shat on the BotB montage story.

And he'll never read this, so all of your points are rendered moot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ergo, all the shit talk in the world can be said without nary a problem.

I'll listen to this tomorrow.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              And he'll never read this, so all of your points are rendered moot.
              And here I thought you appreciated feedback. And the points not moot just because he won't read it. You've read them thus validating their existence. You may disagree, but they've made it to one of you. :-)

Comment

Ceej was an honorary Hocken when it came to his deconstruction of Drag Me To Hell.

That is to say, I completely disagree with each and every one of his problems with the film/agree his expectations were more than a little skewed.

First time a panda made me mad. Aside from the one who ate my family.

Still, a fine episode with killer vaginal worms for the whole family...that is not my own, since a panda done ate 'em.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, the problems he had with it seemed so fucked up and had something to do with the movie he thought he was going to see as opposed to the movie he saw. I just didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    Ceej was an honorary Hocken
                    *Insert Old Clint Eastwood here*

Comment

Except I stated that you nailed it with saying it seemed like a Joe Dante movie instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        *Insert Old Clint Eastwood here*
                        Just foolin' Ed.

Ceej is enshrined in his own Tomb of Fail.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Except I stated that you nailed it with saying it seemed like a Joe Dante movie instead.
                          That's cool, I haven't sat down to listen to the show yet. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            That's cool, I haven't sat down to listen to the show yet. My mistake.
                            Do it, do it now!!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Do it, do it now!!
                              Doing it now.

Bitching about the effects in Drag Me is weak. The weakness is the story. Not to mention Campbell is doing his own thing on Burn Notice. Raimi should do a different kind of movie.

Although Jackson should do another splatter fest...or something. But again with the Frightners hate? Come on now.

But this zombie movie thing is kind of dragging in my view. Reminds me of the entire Jonas Bros vs. Michael Jackson thunderdome fight discussion.

Comment

Working...
                              X