No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lesley is out with friends tonight, anyone down for a game around 7ish CST?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I might be on around then. Might be later.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ok. I'll try and be on around 7-9ish. Otherwise I'll check the boards to see if anyone is on. I'd love to get a full game going, or at least 2 vs 2.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll try and jump on again. I'll check the boards to see what's going on.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• What time are you CA bastards usually on during the week? I'm assuming it's kinda late on my end (or during my hanging out with Lesley time at least)

Comment

• It's been hard for me lately, wife and kid's havent been getting home til 8pm which is when I get home and make dinner and get the kids down to sleep.... I'll try but I got a lot of shows to get caught up on, still havent seen the finale of Lost!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• ...If I'm on COD message me and I'll jump on Splinter Cell, I tried it and did the tutorials...but the only way this is getting played is with yous guys...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well I'll be on in bit. Gonna drink this beer and make some dinner, then it's time to snap some fucking necks.

Comment

• I'm on for now.

Comment

• I'm finishing up my burger., be on in a few

Comment

• Fuck yeah to these games tonight fellas. AWESOME. Bryan is a beast in Merc mode. SNAP YOUR FINGERS SNAP YOUR NECK!

Comment

• Sorry I didn't join up. Emergency Rock Band session.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.
                            This is true.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind trying to get a game going tonight if possible.

Comment

• I'll try to get on again.

Comment

Working...
                                X