Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 7: We're Sorry Kevin Arnold. We Didn't Mean It.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone hasn't already, can the banner, ep and description get posted over at the other place? Thanks in advance!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bam!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Thanks!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          And he'll never read this, so all of your points are rendered moot.
          ohh I see it but im not gonna back down. I stand behind my unpopular views because im an american damn it! and whats what we do. If it wasn't for me the episode discussion would be everyone telling rob how right he is all the time.

So, your welcome.
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

No, Rob is wrong from time to time. But you sir fucked up the Best of the Best conversation. Indefenseable in these United States of Amurrica. Take that panda face!! Lol

And it's you're not your.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

yeah yeah

me type good

Comment

all I ask is that you all show me as much respect as you would show to some sort of creature made of Jesus, the fonz, and a shamwow. Is that so much to ask?

Comment

We luvs ya Cj, but you cut rob off during his Best of the Best story and why Koreans with eye patches are not to be trusted. In my mind the story went to fun & glorious places. But instead we got a giant zombie movie detailed down to the extras wardrobe. What I'm saying here Cj is that you singlehandedly crushed what would have been epic and gave us "meh" instead.*

*It really wasn't that bad but if shitting on you gets you off your Panda ass and involved in the forums then you really suck. :-)
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                    all I ask is that you all show me as much respect as you would show to some sort of creature made of Jesus, the fonz, and a shamwow. Is that so much to ask?

Yes. The Fonz IS Jesus.

Comment

Yes. The Fonz IS Jesus.
                      and a Shamwow.

Comment

The Shamwow is also Jewish.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                          . If it wasn't for me the episode discussion would be everyone telling rob how right he is all the time.
                          I take offense to that. I get told I FAIL all the time. Which I'm fine with. At least I have an excuse. I'm drunk.

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

I take offense to that. I get told I FAIL all the time. Which I'm fine with. At least I have an excuse. I'm drunk.
                              Cj is just buttered that he's getting critiqued instead of Rob.
                              Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Lulz

Comment

By the way, what the fuck is a chaloothaloo?

Lovecraft transcribed the pronunciation of Cthulhu as "KhlĂ»l'-hloo" (IPA: /ˈχɬʊl.ɬuː/ ?).[3][4] S. T. Joshi points out, however, that Lovecraft gave several differing pronunciations on different occasions.[5] According to Lovecraft, this is merely the closest that the human vocal apparatus can come to reproducing the syllables of an alien language.[6] Long after Lovecraft's death, the pronunciation kə-THOO-loo (IPA: /kəˈθuːluː/) became common, and the game Call of Cthulhu endorsed it.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X