Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, very into that.

Comment

• Man that animation is stuttering more than Jimmy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Troy or Jamie: Any word yet on BLACK PANTHER? Is it supposed to be good?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• re-watched Spider-Man this weekend and man, it's just so goddamn entertaining and fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            re-watched Spider-Man this weekend and man, it's just so goddamn entertaining and fun.
            Still need to watch that. I've got the blu ray waiting for me, but I just haven't been in the mood for it.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's easily in the top 5 Marvel flicks for me. I caught some of the Tobey bullshit Spidey movies this weekend and ooof, that shit just doesn't work for me anymore. Holland IS Peter.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still like Tobey as Peter but, yes, the new one is probably my first or second favorite Marvel movie.

Comment

• Tobey is the worst. Dunst is the worst. The CGI is the worst. Only Doc Ock, Jameson, and Harry work for me in all 3 movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    It's easily in the top 5 Marvel flicks for me. I caught some of the Tobey bullshit Spidey movies this weekend and ooof, that shit just doesn't work for me anymore. Holland IS Peter.
                    Too bad he was in a fucking lame ass movie.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sorry you didn't like it. I thought it worked really well and is one of the only marvel flicks that I can watch repeatedly. Keaton definately helps.

It's also just a fun and funny movie. Ned is the man.

Comment

• There really weren't any characters in this latest iteration that had a personality aside from Ned, Pete, and Toombs. Everything else felt like some old man's version of how kids talk.

Keaton was the golden ticket that held what worked together, everything else tried its damnedest to just undermine what was entertaining or interesting.

I was more interested in their dynamic than anything else they crammed in there.

The spectacle in these sorts of movies has gotten so removed from any notion of the physical plane of reality that it has become mind-numbing as a result. I couldn't help but check out each time virtual Tom Holland was flipping around, shitting strings at other computerized forms.

Tony Stark was a lame avenue to push Pete's father problem into and ended up taking away from Toombs and his burgeoning relationship with Pete as WOKE CRIMINAL MASTERMIND DAD. Honestly, that scene in the car deserved to be stretched to encompass much more of the film's conflict than what we got and it gives me the red ass. Instead we got half-assed jokes from Martin Starr and a trip to D.C.

More Keaton, less Benis Barker. Maybe they'll find a balance with the next one? I just didn't get the affection heaped on this attempt.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-10-2018, 12:12 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6OntVY2igLw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm in. Digging the cool use of the shrinking powers during the chase scenes.

Comment

• I thought the first one was a pleasant surprise so I'm on board for this. I'm very happy Michael Pena is back.

Comment

• That teaser showed way too much.

But I do like that Mikedoug gets more time in the show.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X