No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why he moved to Metropolis in the first place.

That small town shithole was holdin' Kal back, y'all.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-15-2011, 10:24 AM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Smallville sucks.
      Well some people will be mightly offended by this, sir.

And the Hoeroes comparison is spot-on. Both show kinda sucked by the first episode, but the promise of better and more awesome things kept you weeks after weeks. Until the end of season 1, were jackshit had happened, or if it did happen, like in Heroes, it was so poorly handled that it was laughable at best.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Smallville sucks.
        Thanks for not passively aggressively baiting me by being a giant douche Rob. And yeah Smallville is not good tv but I have a weakness for Superman. We all have our Dr. Who.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Thanks for not passively aggressively baiting me by being a giant douche Rob. And yeah Smallville is not good tv but I have a weakness for Superman. We all have our Dr. Who.

Hating Smallville isn't being a douche. It sucks. It was made by one of the worst production teams working today to appeal to the lowest common denominator (the young people who won't get the fuck off of my lawn).

There's been a lot of Superman shit over the years and I experience all ten of the Superman mullet years. But, nothing compares to the decade of Smallville fuckery.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My comment about being a douche is not related to ones opinion of Smallville.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Smallville is not good tv but I have a weakness for Superman. We all have our Dr. Who.
              I know what you're trying to say, but one of these shows is actually very well written and acted.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

My comment about being a douche is not related to ones opinion of Smallville.

There are no opinions about Smallville, only facts. Smallville is garbage. If you like Smallville, I have the right to strike you down and commit Prima Nocte with your eye sockets.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• In addition, I'm only a casual Who fan. But, "The Doctor's Wife" is worth more to the pop culture landscape than the last 10 years of Superman televised entertainment. Fuck, it's worth more than Superman Returns too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                    In addition, I'm only a casual Who fan. But, "The Doctor's Wife" is worth more to the pop culture landscape than the last 10 years of Superman televised entertainment. Fuck, it's worth more than Superman Returns too.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      I know what you're trying to say, but one of these shows is actually very well written and acted.
                      My point no matter how poorly made is we all watch things that are not great. It doesn't make you less of a person to do so.
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      There are no opinions about Smallville, only facts. Smallville is garbage. If you like Smallville, I have the right to strike you down and commit Prima Nocte with your eye sockets.
                      Yep, Smallville was terrible. I still watched it. I've also watched a shit ton more Stargate & it's different series than any person should because my wife loved it. I've also watched some really great tv shows. But somehow watching Smallville makes me a terrible person. That's just

Comment

My point no matter how poorly made is we all watch things that are not great. It doesn't make you less of a person to do so.

Yep, Smallville was terrible. I still watched it. I've also watched a shit ton more Stargate & it's different series than any person should because my wife loved it. I've also watched some really great tv shows. But somehow watching Smallville makes me a terrible person. That's just

It's not your fault.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice poster. I still have ZERO interest in the property or the movie. Unless the reviews make it sound transcendent...
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, I somehow canĀ“t explain the huge disconnect between the awesome talents in this movie and my complete apathy towards it.

I mean Spielberg, Jackson and Wright? Collaborating? That should set my world on fire, goddamnit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                I mean Spielberg, Jackson and Wright? Collaborating?
                                Don't forget The Moff! The guy's largely responsible for getting me into Doctor Who... something I never expected to happen.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X