No announcement yet.

Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You motherfucker. Had me running to Google search to see where that broke.

That said...I could see it.

Doesn't top my best friend's prank on me while he was driving Karl Urban to and from the Red set. One day, he calls me after he dropped him off at his hotel and is like, "Williams...Karl said something about...the Borg being the villains in the Trek sequel. You think that's something that you could run with?" Cut to me frantically about to get off the phone and call up Robert (back when I worked for the rat bastard running his site) and he says, "Jamie, I'm fucking with you!"
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-01-2011, 10:31 AM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Don't ever look to me for scoops. I am about as helpful as the supercomputer from Willy Wonka.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Including my own.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So...so...Goddamn lazy
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

At this point, I don't buy it until more leaks out. Mayimbe didn't get a source, he got ahold of the new floater.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Thing is...that's the kind of lazy fucking writing decision K&O would make.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Thing is...that's the kind of lazy fucking writing decision K&O would make.

Thing is...it doesn't fit with the plot. Unless there were major fucking rewrites...it don't gel.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

True.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Harry Mudd in its own fucked up way...gels. Khan don't.

Comment

OK, who the fuck is Harry Mudd? I know jack shit about ST.

Comment

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Harry_Mudd

Now, I've got every idiot that knows the site's main email bombing us with this like it's some sort of confirmation. Seriously...fuck Latino Review. They're the SlickDeals/Fatwallet of Movie News.

Comment

Cut to the official public denial...which means absolutely nothing and frankly only further supports the leaked information.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/motion-c...-trek-2-or-not
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I read that Latino Review story and I don't get why it's spreading like wildfire. There is literally no news in there. I guess I need to start a movie blog, just make shit up, and get internet famous.

Comment

Let's start a rumor that he's playing the Squire of Gothos and see how fast it spreads.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Let's start a rumor that he's playing the Squire of Gothos and see how fast it spreads.

At this point, Harry or Mayimbe would run it. If I got Russ to run it, CHUD would pick up on it a week later.

Comment

Working...
                                X