No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw some headline about it recently but I refused to read it and get my hopes up. That was probably my favorite Vertigo book.

Comment

• Fuck man, this week's Leftovers was GREAT. I really hope that
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      Eccelston isn't crazy but man, if he is, fuck. It's so messed up. I really want him to be sane just so we can get a proper confrontation between him and Kevin's neighbor.

Also, man, that camp is proper fucked. It's like a deviant burning man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Fuck man, this week's Leftovers was GREAT. I really hope that
        Eccelston isn't crazy but man, if he is, fuck. It's so messed up. I really want him to be sane just so we can get a proper confrontation between him and Kevin's neighbor.

Also, man, that camp is proper fucked. It's like a deviant burning man.
        Heh, I kind of hope he's crazy. After the 2 episodes focusing on him this season and last, I hope it's his thing that he has a really shitty day on all those future episodes.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished Mr. Robot Season One over the weekend. All who recommended it were correct. This is some of the best shit on TV. Can't WAIT for Season 2.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Regina King is fucking killing it on The Leftovers.
            that questioning scene between her and Nora was fucking INTENSE. The stuff with the birds, her dad, etc..? Awesome.

Also dig the stuff with "the lens". Starting to feel a bit LOSTish.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Finished Mr. Robot Season One over the weekend. All who recommended it were correct. This is some of the best shit on TV. Can't WAIT for Season 2.
              right? Like even though from episode 1 you can "call" where they are going, they still managed to be like "yeah, so what? DID YOU CALL THIS?!" Good shit.

Comment

• My wife and I are watching The Bastard Executioner now. I'm not really diggin' it, but we're pretty much caught up on everything else. I might suggest Narcos and see if she agrees.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Bastard is fucking TERRIBLE. Narcos is AMAZING. You are making bad choices.

Comment

• My friend told me about the first episode of Executioner. it sounds so miserable. But, Narcos? YESSSSSSSSS

Comment

• I made it like 20 mins into Bastard. FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Gonna start BLACK SAILS S2 tonight.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• did anyone watch Into the Badlands last night? Worth checking out?

Comment

• Early reviews I read a couple weeks ago weren't very good.

Comment

• ok, everything that I heard on BLACK SAILS is right...S2 kicks ass.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                did anyone watch Into the Badlands last night? Worth checking out?
                                This falls into what I like, but AMC kinda sucks for me. Not sure it'll be good.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X