This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok quick convince me PS4 or XbOne?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Ok quick convince me PS4 or XbOne?
      If The Last of Us interests you, it is included with the PS4 now.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wat
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PS4for gaming, Xbone for media center.

Comment

• Ok so I am probably going to get a PS4 tonight. YOU BASTICHES BETTER PLAY GAMES WIFF ME!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Noice. Don't forget to grab your free PS+ games before the month ends! Also Dead or Alive 5 has a free version just without all the characters, if you like fighting games.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'll be honest I'm a bit trepidatious as I haven't had anything other than a Xberx since PS2

Comment

• I was too.

But I don't regret dropping the dough.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      PS4for gaming, Xbone for media center.
                      This is true. I don't have an Xbone, but the PS4 doesn't have DLNA for streaming. I still use my PS3 as my DLNA media center.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I CAN HAZ PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: BDaddy316

Comment

• Sorry, you just missed everyone. We jumped ship to the Sega CD bandwagon

WIREHEAD FUCK YEAH
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahaha. FUCK YEAH BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA THAT GAME
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I CAN HAZ PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit son. welcome to the now.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I CAN HAZ PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tosshi81

Knock off GTA. I will try and carve time next weekend for some rampage.

Comment

Working...
                                X