Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy was probably the only one watching Heroes. Did anyone know ANYBODY that was watching that show these days?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Wayne. I was watching it because it was like watching a trainwreck. KIND OF LIKE LOST RIGHT NOW.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh shit......

Comment

Attention V producers- what the fuck? It's bad enough you never showed a fully de-skinned lizard man but to not even get a glimpse of the lizard baby?! Perhaps you don't understand why people watched V way back in the '80's. It wasn't because of the amazing drama or cutting social commentary. IT WAS BECAUSE OF LIZARD PEOPLE.

Kudos for making Mitchell have to show off her legs, though.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            I watched Napoleon Dynamite one time to see what the fuss was about, and came away from it still not knowing what the fuss was about.
            I suffered through that as well. The only I liked was his dance, his little friend, and the end(Dear God it was over)

Comment

So Fringe got really entertaining for the last part of the season. Doesn't really make up for all the wheel-spinning for the first two-thirds of the year but the finale was awesome. Alternate Olivia is way hotter than Earth-1 Olivia.

Comment

Awesome. We have to still watch the first season, it's been sitting here for months.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

For the fact that I had to stay in on a Saturday night doing homework, TBS had a "Sex and the City" marathon on from 9 PM to 2 AM. Just a bunch of episodes from all six seasons, but it was fun to have on while I cranked out work.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

To this day, I have never seen a full episode of that show (SITC).
                    Also on that list? Desperate Housewives, American Idol, America's Got Talent(or anything along that line), Heroes, 24(any good? would i like it?), Grey's Anatomy or the newest CSI. I would like to say that I've stayed firmly out of the celebrity stuff as well, but Nathan like the trainwrecks on Celebrity Rehab.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I thought the first season and a half of 24 was pretty good. I made it about three episodes into season three before it got too stupid/ridiculous for me.

Comment

When they went into Simi to find a bomb/terrorist, it got way too ridiculous for me.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

24 was great the first season. Then I was bored and didn't give a shit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

First season had its issues, mainly anything involving Kim Bauer and the odd amnesia arc of Bauer's wife.

Comment

From my buddy Tony's blog.

Mauling Victor French

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                To this day, I have never seen a full episode of that show (SITC).
                                Also on that list? Desperate Housewives, American Idol, America's Got Talent(or anything along that line), Heroes, 24(any good? would i like it?), Grey's Anatomy or the newest CSI. I would like to say that I've stayed firmly out of the celebrity stuff as well, but Nathan like the trainwrecks on Celebrity Rehab.
                                You might like Heroes, but definately not 24. Too violent.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X