Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    The best part of the movie is the fact that Jon Heder will never be taken seriously as an actor. BECAUSE HE FUCKING SUCKS.
    Granted he was just acting as himself, but he does emote better than some actors on TV and films.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll give you the fact that Heder can do better emoting that Channing Tatum.

But Heder hasn't been doing films for a few years now.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Are you fucking serious?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jon Heder = Napolean = EVERY THING HE HAS EVER DONE BUT WITH BETTER HAIR AND CLOTHING
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My dick can emote better than fucking Heder.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've said it before that Tatum is more innert than helium. And I'll stand by that.

And therefore Howard's schlong can emote better than Channing Tatum.

Comment

I'm sure my schlong is up for helping Tatum with his acting. If you know what I mean.....
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He's just some Mormon kid who got lucky and won the golden ticket. Like my avatar says:

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      I'm sure my schlong is up for helping Tatum with his acting. If you know what I mean.....
                      By all means Howard, take Sam Worthington also and put something in them to improve their acting. Ifyaknowwhatimean

Comment

Alls I'm saying is, Heroes would have been better with Heder.

Comment

*snicker*

Comment

Okay, now he's just joking around. If he denies it, it's still a joke.

Comment

Actually, THIS is *snicker* worthy. Someone out in interwebsland is actually upset over Heroes being finally canceled...

Comment

I watched Napoleon Dynamite one time to see what the fuss was about, and came away from it still not knowing what the fuss was about.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X