Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Terra Nova will be gone by the end of this season if not sooner. 9 million viewers after all that hype and its expensive price-tag to produce.

Yeah, I got an email with the Nielsen info. I'm betting on FOX cutting their losses and calling it a mini-series to save face.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 2.5 Men pulled in 20 million viewers, but I'd still wait till the 4th or 5th week before proclaiming the show still has a pulse and won't be dead by next May. Other CBS shows (The Neil Patrick Harris Show, Fat People Need Love Too, Everybody Loves Kat Dennings' Boobs and K&O Try to 'Star Trek' Something Else 40 Years Old & Dead) did great too last night.
      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-27-2011, 10:27 AM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Everybody Loves Kat Dennings' Boobs was pretty great last night. Girl's got some decent comedy chops.

Comment

• And boobs too!
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Curves as well - her outfit looked fit to burst. Also, horse!

Comment

• If only X Factor was about Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul & Co. judging Kat Dennings - her perfectly nude body, fucking, etc., then the ratings would be through the roof!
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fuck X factor, Simon, Paula, etc. I'LL judge Kat Dennings - her perfectly nude body, fucking, etc. myself, thank you!

She gets full marks, a perfect 10, and a few gold stars, and this lovely furniture set from Broyhill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Fuck X factor, Simon, Paula, etc. I'LL judge Kat Dennings - her perfectly nude body, fucking, etc. myself, thank you!

She gets full marks, a perfect 10, and a few gold stars, and this lovely furniture set from Broyhill.
                  You, good Sir, will single handedly bring the phrase "SIT ON IT!" back into pop culture. When ordering Dennings to in fact sit on your it.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Ah, I hope this is true, dear Jamie. I do have a lot of it for her to sit on.

Comment

• Of the Hurricane-themed episodes of the three MacFarlane money-printing animated shows, American Dad! was clearly the best.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Agreed, though there were a couple of moments in both Cleveland and Family Guy that had me snickering.

Comment

• I don't know if you've been watching it, but the new Ken Burns documentary 'Prohibition' has been great
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• LOL Urkel as a convict on the House premiere.

Comment

• 2.5 Men was terrible tonight. By that I mean that it was terribler than it's usual terribleness.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Why do you waste your existence on such drivel?

You could have rubbed one out, filled up the tires on your car, or even gotten drunk in the same amount of time.

It's the same class of anomaly as The Big Bang Theory.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-03-2011, 10:09 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X