Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random TV that do not need their own threads...

This needed to be created, if only for the Star Wars live action TV show. Ughhhhhh.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

I'll still give it a shot. I won't have to leave the house to be disappointed so it has that over the prequels.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm so out of the Star Wars loop now, I'm not sure I'd be interested in checking it out. There's only so many times you can go back to the well, and I honestly feel Star Wars is pretty much tapped out.

Comment

Eh, all the shit I have in storage silently cries out to me "Remember when you loved us? Remember the awe?" so I'll have to give it one episode at least. What if? WHAT IF IT'S GOOD?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The probably with the show is the problem Star Wars will always have until Lucas fucking dies. It's going back to the same tiny little section of time and people. Star Wars has an enormous universe, history, and possibilities for characters. Take us thousands of years before the films, or thousands of years after. Give us brand new stories.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Give us brand new stories.
            Good vs evil. Jedi vs Sith. Same story different characters. If they are going to play in this universe, then how about getting to the origin of the Force and the creation of the Jedi and eventual emergence of the Sith.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh, Fox, you're behind a decade...

Comment

Fuck that stupid movie.

Comment

If someone I'm interested in, says they love ND. Mr. Happy retreats. I can't even hate-fuck someone who likes that movie.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I like that movie. Gosh!

Comment

It wasn't bad the first time I saw it. I can admit I laughed. But that's it.

Comment

One of a handful of movies that I have never finished. And never will.

Comment

The part where Jon Gries throws the steak and then spits out the piece in his mouth always gets me.

Comment

The best part of the movie is the fact that Jon Heder will never be taken seriously as an actor. BECAUSE HE FUCKING SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              The part where Jon Gries throws the steak and then spits out the piece in his mouth always gets me.
                              That only happened because Jon Gries is such a strict vegitarian. He wouldn't swallow the food.

And as for a live action Star Wars tv series, I've heard talk about that stuff for nearly a decade.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X