Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Just because their migration pattern hasn't met predictions doesn't mean they won't get there....
    It has nothing to do with migration patterns. The killer bees got it on with the native bees and mellowed out.

Also,

Tallest Man in the US lives in Rodchester
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I made a Bloodbuzz, Ohio joke out of this on Facebook.

*smug grin*
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        It has nothing to do with migration patterns. The killer bees got it on with the native bees and mellowed out.
        False.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oO3qcm4RbPo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oO3qcm4RbPo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just when you guys thought you were done with this shit in '08

The cities are Cleveland, St. Louis, Minneapolis and Charlotte, N.C

Comment

• FUCK YOU LADIES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So much for it being ladies night and the feelings right. Oh yes it's Ladies night, oh what a night.

Comment

• Fine, then, fine. You boys can come out and hog in on our night. But the drinks can only be fruity frozen girl drinks with sparklers and umbrellas in them, and the entertainment can only be male strippers who bounce their junk in your faces (meaning Ed and Howard can't come, because it's supposed to be distressing) to "It's Raining Men" and "Only In My Dreams" by Debbie Gibson.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So I don't if anyone not from MN knows about how big of a deal the Jacob Wetterling case is... if you don't read up on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling

And then check this out:

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=856483
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Kid is/was almost exactly my age.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        That is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard....today.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          So I don't if anyone not from MN knows about how big of a deal the Jacob Wetterling case is... if you don't read up on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling

And then check this out:

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=856483
                          The link to the interview with the mother totally got me. That poor kid, that poor family.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It has always been a big case in MN - I hear something about it almost every year. Since he was so close to my age it really freaked me out when I was a kid.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Age progression creeps me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post

Age progression creeps me out.
                                I know, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X