Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I don't see why Seth Rogan is sticking point. He's producing something, and has the friends/money/connections to possibly get something cool made. Writing a check doesn't mean he's making a one man production of it, or being show runner.
    Didn't say it was a sticking point, just relaying info that he's SHEPHERDING it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wasn't meaning specifically you Russ, lot of people bitching online about him being involved one tiny bit.

Comment

• Yeah well clarify yoself before you get yoself got son
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Yeah well clarify yoself before you get yoself got son
          YO SON BASED GOD SETH GONNA GIT UP IN THOSE PREACHIN GUTZ N U R GUNNA LUV IT

Comment

• Word is bond yo
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who is clamoring for a show about Jim Gordon and a 10 year old Bruce Wayne?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me. Because kid actors are usually really awesome, man! Just look at Two and Half Men!

I can't wait!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Whether it's 10 year old or 17...WB has had a boner to get this show made since 2003.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Alaska The Last Frontier on instant is fucking great. I love this family.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A friend loaned me some (probably bootleg) DVD's of a 70's private eye show, Harry O. David Janssen plays the lead. These are fucking terrific. If you like John D. MacDonald's Traviss McGee novels, you'll like these. They definitely have the same vibe, but work so much better than any of the McGee adaptations ever did. Janssen is great as the quirky, world weary curmudgeon, ex-cop wounded in the line of duty turned PI Harry Orwell. Lots of familiar actors/actresses in their early days, young as fuck. Great music. And a seemingly endless cavalcade of 70's muscle cars. Great as it is, for some reason I can't watch more than like 2 in a row (there's 5 DVD's w/ 5 eps apiece on them, plus the pilot movie). I guess the world weary cynicism wears on me after awhile. My friend described it as kind of like the Rockford files w/ a little less humor and a little more cynicism. It does have its own sense of humor and recurring jokes, like his perpetually broken down car forcing him to borrow friends' & client's cars, or ride the bus. And supa groovy hot 70's chicks galore. Really enjoying this. I recommend it highly.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Loan me the bootlegs. How the fuck else am I gonna see this?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I MUST SEE THESE.

Comment

• Harry O? That takes me back. I MUST WATCH THOSE!

Comment

• Sounds like something I'd like, since I've read John D. MacDonald's Travis McGee books and loved them.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                              X