No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 19: Check Out Those Gams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir. I'll be giving Ceej Supernatural Season 2 this week (he forgot it last week and I forgot to give it to him).
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No problem. Also ICP rapping about magnets & miracles = shit lost.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Man With The Golden Ape, Die Another Ape. So great.

MoonApe(r.)
        Apetopussy.

Sorry.

I've loved Beetle Juice since Primary School, so it was nice to see it get a special mention. Ed Wood is far and away my favourite Burton movie (same goes for Depp.) Thought Mars Attacks! would've featured prominently.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

We kinda flaked out during that talk. There were alot of things we should have talked about but didnt haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Planet of the Jews with the Streisand reveal was the high water mark for me. Great stuff.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck you guys. Dave Matthews isn't really retarded, he just acts like it on stage for some reason. He acts/talks normal during interviews.

Anyway, this episode was hilarious. I lost it when the Pokemans theme started up during EDRAGE.

Comment

Shit, I completely missed that a new episode was up! I demand better notification! This is a outrage!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Fuck you guys. Dave Matthews isn't really retarded, he just acts like it on stage for some reason. He acts/talks normal during interviews.

Anyway, this episode was hilarious. I lost it when the Pokemans theme started up during EDRAGE.

MONKEYCHAIN!

Thanks for the kind words man. Glad you dug it. Also I'm a huge fan of Hocken's new theme music.

Comment

Both of you are meh on Big Fish!?!? Burton's second best film behind Ed Wood, without contest.

Comment

Big Fish didn't do anything for me. And Ed Wood is definitely his masterpiece.

Comment

Maybe if you didn't have vagina eyes you would like Big Fish more :-(

Comment

Fuck you Rob, you racist ass-log. Calling me a fucking HEEB! I am flabbergasted by these unruly insults being hurled towards my fragile psyche!

Also, Planet of the Jews with the Streisand head had me nearly driving straight off the freeway. I was in tears.

Also loved the Pokemon music. That had me rolling too.

I love you guys. You can call me your dirty little Heeb all night long.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I felt super bad after this episode. I'm so naive haha

Comment

Dude, I fucking sit in front of Temples in kiddie pools filled with bacon every Sunday, so no worries.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X