No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I will recant. The original Buffy movie is good shit, but I haven't seen it since I was about 17. And I watched Roseanne with my parents.

Comment

• Dollhouse was turrible. Even if I got to stare at Amy Acker, nothing really gelled together and it was a flimsy fucking premise to try and build a show around said flim-fuck premise using a largely boring cast.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT. It could have been interesting but nothing worked together.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Dollhouse was turrible. Even if I got to stare at Amy Acker, nothing really gelled together and it was a flimsy fucking premise to try and build a show around said flim-fuck premise using a largely boring cast.

My reaction is that strong because my wife LOOOOVED that show and I couldn't convince her of how bad it was.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LOOOOOL that fuckin' gif man
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh God...this thread is filling up with Whedonites...

"BUFFY WAS AWESOOOOME! ALIEN: RESURRECTION WASN'T JOSS' FAAAAAAULT!"
              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-29-2012, 03:02 PM.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yes. How dare we appreciate something someone has done in their career, right?

Cry more.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why people hate Whedon so much? Honest question. I don't like all of the stuff he's done but he's a nerd, did well, and people seem to hate just to hate.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whedon isn't the second coming of genre writing. Contrary to what he and his followers think.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• But he's also not Akiva.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        Can someone explain to me why people hate Whedon so much? Honest question. I don't like all of the stuff he's done but he's a nerd, did well, and people seem to hate just to hate.
                        Because internet. OMG U MUST LYKE WUT I LYKE U EEDIOT FUK U MOTHA WANTZ ME HOARD N DEN I GIF HER 2 JOSS WHIN I DONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          Can someone explain to me why people hate Whedon so much? Honest question. I don't like all of the stuff he's done but he's a nerd, did well, and people seem to hate just to hate.
                          No because he's always come across as a "Yeah...I know I'm awesome" douche in everything I've seen from him. I remember he publicly bitched about Singer throwing out his rewrite on X-Men, and Singer's response was, "Uh yeah excuse me for not wanting X-Men to be stuffed full of dated, pop-culture references."

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          But he's also not Akiva.
                          And yet Akiva wrote A Beautiful Mind, a damn good movie. Albeit Oscar-bait the Academy fell for.

Whedon was one of how many writers on the other hand on Toy Story and yet likes to credit for that and turn around and say how "they fucked up" his Alien: Resurrection script.
                          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-29-2012, 03:10 PM.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Your explanation is bizarre and even if accurate, still outlandish in terms of outlining the grudge you seem to have against him.

Your punishment doesn't fit his alleged crimes.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-29-2012, 03:22 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think Jamie was touched in a bad spot by a brown coat.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *Writes two more names on Enemies List...*
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X