No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had a urinary infection, you'd be evil and shit too. And have a red, skull-like face.

Comment

• That's how Lesley used to look.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Especially when I kept trying to have sex with her.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, Lesley has no nose? How does she smell?

Comment

• As soon as an HQ scan shows up on the world wide web, there won't be a dry wall in the house.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

As soon as an HQ scan shows up on the world wide web, there won't be a dry wall in the house.

MUST HAVE
              !
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                So, Lesley has no nose? How does she smell?
                Like roses.

See what I did there?
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

As soon as an HQ scan shows up on the world wide web, there won't be a dry wall in the house.
                  FAP has been invented for THIS. Holy shit.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Movie poster of the year. Bar none.

Makes me pray they do a retro/newsreel opening for Cap's film, maybe in B&W with a 40's soundtrack as the credits roll.

Comment

• Sad news time: they were made exclusively for the cast and crew.

But if anyone is in the L.A. area and is a boss, they will be trying their damnedest to get one of the five they're handing out at the Hero Complex Film Festival.

I bet Von Strucker had a hand in this.

(New trailer tomorrow, just an FYI for future fap)
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-11-2011, 03:48 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking awesome poster, sucks it's for special people only. I r speshial hollyweird!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That is quite simply the best movie poster of the past 20 years.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And the crazy thing is that's not hyperbole, like at all. That thing is epic.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really, really wish that was the movie poster. It's wonderfully retro, has a terrific design and layout, and is perfect for reflecting the look and feel of the film.

Occurred to me - what if the entire movie was done in B&W? That'd be such a ballsy move.

Comment

• that NEEDS to be the actual movie poster. DAMMIT.

I showed it to my wife last night...even SHE admitted that yeah, it was awesome: a completely successful throwback to the vintage movie posters of the studio system.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X