No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sans Cigar and a bit more Hyuk Hyuk sounding but yeah. Till the other guy said "REALLY?" then nothing.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw Guardians again today with Lesley. Still such an awesomely fun movie. There is just so much to look at. Finally was able to hear Rob Zombie as the Ravagers ship voice this go around. Hated the fact I was next to a dude with like 4 unruly kids and one really young one that wouldn't shut the fuck up about popcorn. This dick just kept telling her not now, so for like 40 mins of the movie all I could hear was this little girl continuously ask her dad to get a refill while yelling at her brothers for not sharing theirs. They were all a bunch of cunts.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Get that kid popcorn, Rob. Then piss in it. Assert dominance.

Comment

• Then these fucks leave the theater during the credits and when the end sting ended we noticed they left a fucking DISASTER AREA in their four seats. Fucking people and their entitlement, man.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And folks wonder why Jen and I attend less and less movies and wait for DVD/Cable/OnDemand every year.

Comment

• I didn't buy my kids shit at the theater the other day. Lines were to long, told them to suck it up and we'd get something good after. They did, and we did. That's how dad did it, that's how I do it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When I took my son to see Thor II I snuck in a box of Mike and Ike's. I told him before we lect the house that theatres frown on this sort of thing. We get there and he asks for something, & I remind him we already have the Mike and Ike's, & I give my pocket a little shake, causing them to rattle in thie box a bit. My son gets this panicked look on his face, and shoves my arm down, looking around wildly. "Daaaa-AAAADDDD!" he says, "We're gonna get ARRESTED!" So of course - after I stopped laughing - I did what any sensible BDR-type parental unit would do: I rattled the shit out of them and made my kid into a nervous wreck for the next two minutes. Good times.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha, yessssssssssssss

Comment

• Perfect response. Only better if you pull out the can of soda and say "now open this really quietly, so the cops don't hear us."

Comment

• also, the fight scene between the main guys in the beginning was great. Especially the bit with Quill attaching his leg thrusters to Gamorra to throw her off of him. I also fucking loved Quill piloting the Sakarrian ship (or whatever) with the little industrial ship. So dope.

Comment

• I'm rewatching it with my son next Monday. CANNOT WAIT. The face he'll make....

And as I said on Facebook, leave it to Gunn to put a semen joke in a PG family flick. Brilliant.
                        Last edited by Martin; 08-11-2014, 07:52 AM.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• an AMAZING semen joke.

Comment

• I loved that 90% of the crowd didn't get it. I mean, you have to know who Jackson Pollock is.

Comment

• Biggest surprise: Bautista was fucking GREAT in it.

Also, that final fight:

Spoiler:  

The dance off was pure awesome. Ronan's face was priceless. Beat that Avengers. Starlord is the Man.
                              Last edited by Martin; 08-11-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• "What are you doing?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X