Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace. Talk about your feel good movie of the year. I never wanted milk and steak so much in my life. Dug the fuck outta it. The sound design was fucking fantastic. Much love.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw The Informant last night. Movie was hilarious and Damon was great. Didn't think I was going to have such a good time when I came into the theater in a shitty mood. Turns out, I did.

If you didn't know it was Soderbergh, you would have thought the director ripped of Coen Bros.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• River's Edge. Messed up flick. Reminds me of creepiness from younger days. Weird nihilism and stuff.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Shawshank Redemption and A Bronx Tale. Still dig Shawshank. Rob was right when he said Darabont was the best at adapting King's books. I didn't realize he did this movie as well as Green Mile. Dug the fuck out of A Bronx Tale. Damn good coming of age story.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So over the weekend I watched Sarah Silverman's Jesus is Magic. Ugh. I couldn't stand it. The funniest part was her singing with the 3 mics at the end. Other than that, all she is is a cute girl who says "shocking" things. YAWN.

Also watched Dog Soldiers. Not too shabby for being so low budget. I really dug the werewolf designs. The plot kinda confused me (SPOILER! So the family from the house were all werewolves? Ok, then why didn't the chick transform with them?), and the story was real heavy with NotLD and Aliens influences, but it was decent.

Finally, watched Big Man Japan. W.T.F.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Never found Sarah Silverman funny.

Comment

• I couldn't stand Jesus is Magic. Except for the babies with diamonds on the tailbones. That shit was funny, but you're totally right. that is her schtick and she sticks to it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And its lame and tired. Which sucks because I'd like find a female comedian to enjoy. I can't stand Maria Bramford either, but that's because her voice is irritating.

Comment

• goddammit.

Comment

• What stupid thing did I do?

I watched Rob Zombie's cartoon movie.

Awful, aside from the Hard & Phirm songs. I actually took a decent nap during the show, so it isn't all negative.

But...

...Jeebus that man needs the nepotism punched out of his face.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dammit. I thought that was supposed to be entertaining?

Comment

• Well, the animation is decent SPUMCO-esque stuff.

Tom Papa as Superbeasto didn't fit and the jokes were all grating or telegraphed to the nth degree.

Though I will say Paul Giamatti was just fine as Dr. Satan.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post

Also watched Dog Soldiers. Not too shabby for being so low budget. I really dug the werewolf designs. The plot kinda confused me (SPOILER! So the family from the house were all werewolves? Ok, then why didn't the chick transform with them?), and the story was real heavy with NotLD and Aliens influences, but it was decent.
                              Was she a werewolf? I honestly can't remember. The best thing about that movie were the creature SFX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Was she a werewolf? I honestly can't remember. The best thing about that movie were the creature SFX.
                                Yeah she was, but she could change at will or something? I don't fucking know. Great SFX, though.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X